Chapter 3

Rab Ki Qawali Hai Ishq Koi
Dil Ki Diwali Hai Ishq Koi
Mehki Si Pyaali Hai Ishq Koi
Subah Ki Laali Hai Ishq....

Author's POV

Next morning

Shiza woke up early in the morning and got ready !!

Then she walked towards Agastya's room !! She knocked on the door before entering !!

" Come in, " Agastya said without looking away from the laptop screen !!

" Good morning !!" Shiza said with a grin on her face and Agastya raised
his head !!

" Shiza !! " He closed the laptop and got up !!

" Wish me good morning !! " She said sitting down on the bed !!

" Good morning happy now leave !!" Agastya said walking near her !!

" No, I can't leave like this I have to tell you something !! " She replied !!

Agastya moved his gaze towards her raising his eyebrow !!

She started explaining everything !!

" So, this is my plan !! " She ended  explaining her script!!

She explained everything in detail that's why script !!

" Well I am amazed," Agastya said and Shiza grinned proudly but her expression changed when Agastya passed his another statement.

" I am amazed at how a dumb head like you can make plans !! " He said sarcastically earning a glare from her !!

" You just wait and watch I will prove how intelligent I am !! " She announced proudly !!

They were talking when Shrey saw them from the corridor and stepped inside the room !! Both of them snapped at him !!

" Shiza what are you doing here ??" Shrey asked her in a rough tone as he doesn't like Shiza being around any other guy, especially Agastya !!

"We were just talking about a devil !! " Shiza replied looking at him like he is that devil she is talking about !!

" Devil ?? " He asked her being curious!!

Shiza looked at Agastya while giggling !!
Shrey made a fist looking at them !!

" Leave it there is a surprise for you Shrey !! " She said in a honey-dripping voice!!