Chapter 11

Shiza's POV

Shiza's POV

After my encounter with Shrey the atmosphere changed but Kritika dii was smart enough to handle the guests.
After the guests left we also decided to leave the hall !!
With Agastya I headed towards the parking area but before I could get in Agastya's phone rang !!
His expressions changed after talking to person on call !!

" Shiza I have to leave !! There is an urgent need of me at a construction site !! So, Manik will take you home !!" Agastya said after hanging the call !!

I nodded my head and Agastya left the place. I joined Manik, Arjun and Tiara to the Mansion !!
But I guess argument with Shrey was just a beginning of the war his mother and my step mother were waiting for me all set to start a war.

" Oh so finally Mis.....Ohh sorry sorry Mrs Raisinghnia is here !!" Said my step mother getting up as soon as she saw me !!

" What you did wasn't right Shiza !!" Shrey's mother joined her and said with a harsh tone !!

" And what about the misbehavior of your son ??" I asked as if they think that I will be standing quitely listening to their taunts than they are wrong !!

" I always told your father to teach you some manners but his upbringing he failed as a father you are such a shameless girl insulting your brother in law ......" Mrs. Malik shook her head triggering me talking about my father and his upbringings.

"Stop it okay !! Don't just don't bring my father in between all this and better your don't talk about upbringing and shameless behavior !!" I warned her but she didn't stop !!

" Oh really ?? Why can't I talk about it huh ?? And don't forget I am your mother !!"

" Step mother !!" I corrected her !!

" But you still can't bluntly say anything to her Shiza but Maya leave it we can't accept any well behavior from daughter of a characterless lady !! " Shrey's mother said and I clenched my hand into a fist trying to control my anger !! I gulped the lump of saliva formed in my throat blinking my eyes trying to control my tears !!

" I am telling you guys for the last time if any one of you will talk about my parents it won't be good..... trust me on this !!" I said trying to be strong as I can't let them know about my weakness or emotions !!

" What will you do ?? " Mrs. Malik walked towards him !!

" Agastya isn't here !! So, don't be over smart !!" Shrey's mother said !!

" Shiza leave it and let's go !!" Arjun tried to end the topic sensing the tension !!

" No Arjun let me show them that even if Agastya isn't here that doesn't mean they will talk shit !!" I said watching Mrs Maya smirking !!

"Oh really not only talk we I can show you hell......ahhh " Mrs Malik tried to slap me but as soon as I hold her hand and twisted it she screamed !!

I do respect elders and that was the reason I was tolerating her since my childhood but my it's enough if she will take my silence as my weakness than she is totally wrong.

" Shiza leave my hand !!" She said and
Mrs Raisinghnia also takes a step with mer but with my gaze she stopped at her place !!

" What is happening here ??" Comes a manly voice and the owner of it was Shrey's father (Sudhir Uncle )

"Thank god Sudhir you came this girl Shiza she is very shameless see how she is behaving with her mother !!" Jaya aunty said ( Shrey's mother)

"How disgusting this girl is I can't believe but why are you wasting your time on her Jaya !!" He replied and I sighed !!

Holding her hand shr dragged her from there !! Mrs Malik also left from there rubbing her wrist !!
I pressed my lips trying hard not to cry !!

"Girl you were on fire !!" Tiara patted my back and I gave her a smile !! 

"Arjun can I get your car keys !!" I turned and Arjun glanced at me in confusion !!

"Please I want some fresh air !!" I requested and he nodded giving me car keys !!

" Should I come with you too ??" Tiara asked me !!

"It's okay Tiara you must be tired I will be back in few minutes !!" I said leaving from there !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So how was the chapter guys ??

Do let me know !!

Okiee bye bye !