Chapter 16

Agastya's POV

Usually my morning are not special but this morning seems to be different because my morning started with her being in my arms !! Her face was buried in my chest and arms were wrapped around my chest !!
It feels so good and like dream too.... a smile covered my lips when I remembered the kitchen scene !!
It's clear now that I can't hide my feelings anymore and to be honest now I don't even want to do that !!
Shiza is slowly becoming a part of my life !! 
I had fallen for her years ago but accepting that was too difficult !!

" I may be childish but now I am your wife you are not allowed to love mature girls you will have to love mee......!!" I came out ofy thoughts when Shiza murmured this in her sleep holding me tightly abd wrapping her legs around mine !!
I smiled tucking the hair strand behind her ear which was disturbing the view of her face !!
I kissed her forehead " I will only love you Shiza !!" I whispered in her ear !!
I closed my eyes feeling her warmth !!

" Agastya ??" I opened my eyes when she called my name !!
Raising her head she looked at me with half opened eyes !!

" What happened ??" I caressed her cheek and she smiled !!

" I thought I was having a dream !!" She made a pout !!

" why ??" I asked.

"because I never imagined us like this !! I never imagined you will behave like a husband because you are a chimpanzee na !!" I giggled making me glare at her !!

'' What ?? you are a cute chimpanzee !!"she grinned again !!

" Such a kido !!" I shook my head and she hit my shoulder !!

" But I am you lovely wife now !!" Blinking her eyes several times she said and I chuckled !!

" You are really very cute !!" I said hovering her over me and she just gawked at me !!

" Agastya ??" What are yo...." 

" Shh my lovely wife !!" I stopped her but just than my phone buzzed disturbing our moment !!
I sighed and extending my hand picked it up putting it on speaker !!

" Agastya don't forget you have to attend Adhvay's reception and if you won't than I will not spare you !!" Just by the voice and tone I understood she is Sai aunty !!
I looked at Shiza who had a suspicious yet mischievous smirk at her lips !!

" Don't worry aunty I will surely attend the party that too with my wife !! I promise !!" I said sweetly !!

" Good boy !! don't be late okay !! "she said and I hummed !!

"Ok than bye there are a lot of preparations pending bacha will meet you at party !!" Saying this see hanged the call and I sighed in relief !!

I gazed at Shiza who was just watching me keeping her chin on my chest !!
" Who is Adhvay ??" She asked me !!

" Rehaan !! " I replied making her more confused !!

" Rehaan ??" She frowned !!

" That's a long story will explain you some other day but just remember one thing we are going to attend Adhvay Khurrana's wedding reception !! You don't even know who is Rehaan Raichand !! " I told her and she squeezed her eyes !!

" Don't even try to use your tiny brain !! I said slapping her head !!

"domestic violence ke case main ander karwa dungi !!" She pointed a finger at me !!

Kuch bhi !!" I said !!

' Mahila helpline ka number muh juwbani yaad hai !! " She said getting free from my hold and standing beside the bed !!

" But still I will not stop slapping your head !!"
I tried to hold her arm but she moved back !!

" Indian government has made laws against patis like you !! I personally know Modi jii !! Corona Virus ke time thali bajane ka idea mera hi tha !!"
She fixed collar of her shirt proudly !!

" Ohh that's why I was wondering that what happened to him all of sudden !! " I teased her more and she threw a pillow on my face picking it up from bed !! before I could do something she ran away towards the closet room !!
I kept the pillow away laughing at my wife !!

After sometime we both went downstairs getting ready !! As soon as we stepped down Manik smirked at us like he was waiting for us only !!:

' Good morning Bhai bhabhi !!" His evil smile irritated me but I controlled my anger and just passed him a glare asking him to shut his mouth !!

We sat down on our chairs and started having the breakfast !!

"dadi I saw some reflections in the kitchen last night !! I was so scared !!" Manik said innocently grabbing everyone's attention !!

" What kind of reflection ??" Arjun asked !!

" Are you talking about ghost Manik ??" Tiara's voice was a little scared !!

I fisted on the fork tightly " Tiara don't you know Manik !! Ignore him !!" I said and Manik pressed his lips !!

" No bhai !! " Manik exclaimed !!

" Than it must be a househelp !! " Kritika dii's statement came like a savior  !!

" Yes Yes dii !!" Shiza jumped on her seat and I could see embarrassment on her face !!

" No !!"

" Manik you are getting late for your University !!" I forced a smile at him !!!

" Bhai I want to discuss something with everyone !! " he pouted !!

" What do you want to discuss !!" Dadi asked him !!

" About bhai and bhabhi's baby !! " I choked hearing this and Shiza held her head !!

"baby ??" Everyone exclaimed !!

" Am getting late so bye....." I said getting up but everyone snapped their head at me like I am a ghost !!

Ignoring them I moved away !! Taking my car keys from my room I walked toward my car but than a voice stopped me ! I turned and saw Shiza running in my direction !!

" Agastya your phone !! You forget it at the table !!" She extended her hand and I get my phone from her !!

' Have a nice day !!" She passed me a bright smile !!

I will have a great day only after one condition !! " I said and she raised her eyebrow !!

" Which condition !!"

" leave it !!" I turned to leave but she held my arm !!

' Tell na !!" She insisted !!

" I can but only if you won't call mahila helpline !! " I said and she tapped her finger on her chin !!

" Fine !!" She said !!

" Are you sure ?? " she nodded her head and wasting no time I crashed my lips on her !!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Are you guys enjoying the story ??

Do let me know in comments section !!!

Stay tuned for next update !!🥀