Class Incidents

ah hello luvs! xx it has been quite a while since my last update, i have missed you all so very much my heart has been broken while i was away from you all, but i am so delighted to be reunited with my lovelies xx! i'll walk through fire for you all i adore you so, i know you have all missed me, and i have missed you dearly. enjoy this new chapter luvs xx

Mal POV

Oh my goodness I can't believe that encounter with that strange man happened last night it was such an amaze experience I hope I can experience something like that again. I'm already having such a great time here at hogwarts. My classes start today! I need to review my schedule but actually everyone is forced to help me anyways around this castle of a school so I don't even need this thing I'm just gonna go walk around.

Ron POV

Ah yet another first day of school that I know I will enjoy so much. Every year it gets better and better I know this is the life for me. With my hardcore rum in my hand nothing will stop me. Um what in the bloody hell who is this purple haired girl walking around I need to go talk to her maybe i'll get a chance to hit that, after all I've been through so much pain and trauma and haven't had a good fun happen in a while.

"Hey baby girl what you doing where's your man"

"um hello? Who are you and why are you asking about my man? You aren't given permission to speak to me"

Oh she's playing hard to get I love women :D

"The names Ron, girl. All my emotions feel like explosions when you are around"

"Okay??? Get away from me you're so nasty and weird and you need to get a life hoe"

Don't worry purple I'll get you someday.

Mal POV

I just keep having all sorts of strange experiences here. It's probably because i'm so famous. Anyways it's time for my first class, defense against the dark arts. Like i don't know how to defend myself. What the devils who is that man with the bleach blonde hair???? He looks so ethereal and cute. I need go to talk to him I'm already over my departed husband ben.