𝘽𝙐𝙂𝙂𝙄𝙉 ?

i'm supercalifragilis-ticexpialidocious!!!!

i'm
supercalifragilis-
ticexpialidocious
!!!!

macK was currently laying on a couch in the middle of his condo building's hallway

macK was currently laying on a couch in the middle of his condo building's hallway. cj decided he didn't want to aid him in moving his leather sofa into his unit, so he got in a little workout and did it himself. it wasn't like he had anything else to do besides get bullied by his dog.

he wheezed, completely out of breath as the piece of furniture sat slimly in between his door and his neighbor's across the way.

the boy almost dozed off on it, if it weren't for the feeling of a dark shadow coming over him. he fluttered his eyes open to a rather familiar face.

"if it isn't mr personality himself?" belle retorted, keys hanging out of her hands as she crossed her arms. she was standing in the doorway across from his.

"mr personality?" macK questioned, standing up quickly.

"did that one fly over your head too?" she remarked.

macK looked up, almost if something actually flew over his head. he seemed tired, but still managed to give off dumb blond energy despite being a brunette.

"i need to get out of my condo," the girl motioned to the sofa blocking the way.

"i guess we're neighbors," he murmured, yawning as he pushed his couch further toward his own door.

"yippee," belle sarcastically wooed, with just enough room to step out of her doorframe.

she closed her door behind her and locked it. macK was watching her attentively.

"what?" she asked, confused by the expectation in his eyes.

"i dunno. i guess i'm just happy i don't have some weird cat lady across the way."

"well you're in for a treat, because i am a weird cat lady." belle narrowed her striking blue eyes down at him.

"really? sorry, that's okay." macK apologetically asserted. there was something almost sorrowful in his voice for her liking cats.

"enjoy your new couch," the girl shrugged, disappearing down the hallway.

macK yawned again. today was his off day, and seeing belle reminded him he had to take sky to get her shots.

he was starting to think his dog didn't have rabies, macK did his research on the disease. given how many times a day sky bit him, and factor in that his brain wasn't toast yet, he was pretty sure he was fine.

not to brag or anything, but he had been practically immune to any sickness since the 2022 padres clubhouse covid outbreak. he felt like he could conquer the world after that one.

the boy did understand though that even though he had post-covid powers, it was still important to get his shots and get sky her own. besides, sky didn't have powers like him. that worried him sometimes.

he was hoping she'd maybe inherit some post-vaccination powers though, for example: being a little nicer.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗗 - 𝘽𝙐𝙂𝙂𝙄𝙉 ? 🔗

his dorito interview w stone sends me