36

Dai Fang is in pain and angry, clutching her broken finger, jumping and rushing to the emergency room.

  Neither Hua Mi nor the little nurse stopped her, so she probably couldn't find a doctor to help her snap her fingers back after she went in.

  Outside the emergency room, Hua Mi and the nurse looked at each other, and they both smiled.

  At this moment, a group of lifeguards covered in blood rushed over carrying a stretcher.

  This is the seriously injured survivor they dug out from the ruins just now.

  Hua Mi and the little nurse stood aside, and she looked up on the stretcher, Fang Xin and Qin Ziran were on the stretcher.

  Because there were not enough stretchers, the two of them lay on a stretcher without any pants on. Really, because it was carried on a stretcher, many people saw it along the way.

  Really no pants.

  It seemed that the two of them didn't know if they were dead or not, they just clung to each other with their eyes closed, and were carried in front of Hua Mi.

  She stretched her neck, wanting to see what happened, but her eyes were blocked by a tall black figure.

  It was Gong Yi, with a serious face on his face, before Hua Mi could react, Gong Yi held her wrist and moved to the side.

  In a secluded place, with his head covered in ashes, he asked with a complicated face,
  "Cao Feng?"

  "He's fine now, he's fine."

  Hua Mi looked up, looked at Gong Yi, and quickly said, "Don't worry too much, I said I will send you a message at that time."

  Gong Yi lowered his eyes, and his big blood-stained hand was still holding Hua Mi. Slender white wrists.

  He unconsciously rubbed her wrist with his thumb, and said in a low voice,
  "Something happened to our people."

  The matter was more complicated than he imagined. This was not a simple earthquake at all. Is there such a shock? It seems endless.

  During this period of time, no matter how he did protection, the boys in the rescue team were still injured one after another.

  It's not that he didn't work hard enough, it's that this continuous earthquake has surpassed the capabilities of ordinary humans.

  No matter how Gong Yi defends, there will always be accidents that cannot be prevented.

  "I heard from the people below that you are ordering for Cao Feng now."

  He squeezed Hua Mi's wrist, as if he forgot to let go, and only ordered with a serious face,

  "Order more water, food, and rescue equipment, all these things can be ordered, no matter how expensive, all the goods that can be obtained are brought here. I am worried that the supply of materials will be messed up in a while."

  Fortunately, during this period of time, he tried his best to fight against all opinions. All donations from all walks of life were allocated to the rescue team, and none was left for other management levels in Xiangcheng.

  It turned out that he was very prescient, and now is the time to use the money.

  Hua Mi nodded, pulled her wrist out of Gong Yi's hand, took out two bottles of ethanol and a roll of sterile gauze from her satchel, and handed it to Gong Yi, " Sterilize the wound on your hand and wrap it up.  I'll go in and see Cao Feng first, and the wounded in your team."