142

There are indeed more than 5 people at the scene. When the 10 trucks of oranges were robbed, Chen Lu was still at the scene.

  When Hua Mi rushed out from the material warehouse in City B, Chen Lu had already evacuated the scene with the rest of the people.

  He led the rest of the dozen or so people and hurriedly withdrew towards City A. Halfway there, Chen Lu was really unwilling. He asked a subordinate beside him, "Who is that woman who rushed out just now?"

  Because he didn't watch the whole process, Chen Lu wasn't sure if there was any support behind Hua Mi.

  The only thing that is certain is that the five people they sent out to test the water have all been wiped out.

  Chen Lu was very unwilling.

  That's right, when they decided to rob City B's material warehouse this time, they didn't know if they would succeed.

  Therefore, Chen Lu decided to send 5 people out to test the water first. If these 5 people can test out that the transportation team of the material warehouse in City B is of average strength, then they can develop more in this area in the future.

  It is even possible to take down the material warehouse of City B in one fell swoop.

  The man beside him didn't answer him, but took out a satellite phone,  "Third Young Master, the boss's phone number."

  Chen Lu picked it up, and a male voice came out, with a trace of worry and concern,

  "Xiangcheng and B City.  It's not easy to get supplies."

  "Brother!"

  Chen Lu looked helpless and asked,
  "How did you know?"

  Before he came out to grab supplies, he didn't inform his elder brother.

  "Nonsense, as soon as you move, I know what you want to do."

  "The reason why Xiangcheng and B City are today is because their commander is Gong Yi. If you want to take their B City material warehouse, you have to look at it. See if this person is easy to provoke or not."

  Chen Hu said a little annoyed on the other end of the phone, "Hurry up and come back first, and we'll talk about it when you get back."

  Gong Yi is hard to deal with, Chen Lu, a brat, what is he really? Everyone dares to provoke.

  Chen Lu on the other end of the phone had a look of disapproval,

  "What about the first Commander and the second commander? Our Chen family is still afraid of a commander? Brother, don't try to persuade me."

  Why can their Xiangcheng and B cities survive?

  "It's because the material warehouse in city B is many times larger than our material warehouse in city A. It seems that a material warehouse in city B can fully satisfy the survivors of the two cities. It is better to consume these materials for us,the Chen family than those survivors."

  Now this is the way of the world, those who get the supplies win the world, there are so many supplies in Xiangcheng and City B, what's wrong with giving some supplies to the Chen family?

 How the Chen family got the material depot and weapon depot in city A, they can get the material depot and weapon depot in city B.

  Yes, that's right, Chen Lu's ambitions are big. He not only wants the material depot of City B, he also wants the weapon depot of City B.

  He even wanted the ones from Xiangcheng.