61

In the video sent by Ah Fu, there was a group of people stealing medical supplies in the depression where medical supplies were piled up.

  Looking at their process, someone is responsible for cutting the tarpaulin with a knife, someone is responsible for carrying the medical supply box, someone is responsible for screening the medicine, and someone is responsible for transporting it out of the ruins.

  The division of labor is clear, and it is a habitual offender.

  After they found Ah Fu, a group of people surrounded him and beat Ah Fu up without saying anything.

  Beat to death.

  To be honest, if the other party didn't beat Ah Fu so desperately, Hua Mi wouldn't be so excited.

  Excited because the fighting spirit was provoked.

  Hua Mi rushed forward with the steel bar, and hit the heads of the group of men in front of her  indiscriminately.

  One hits one, and one hits one.

  The rain was so dense that the ground had become a piece of mud, mixed with the blood from the foreheads of these habitual offenders, the mud was dyed reddish brown.

  The besiegers of Ah Fu finally realized something was wrong and immediately dispersed.

  Someone pointed at Huami, who was wearing a raincoat and holding a blood-dripping steel bar, and yelled,

 "What are you doing? Are you still a woman?" How can there be such a beautiful and cruel woman?

  Hua Mi wore a raincoat and a hood on her head, and a strand of hair from her temples was exposed from the hat, which was wet from the drizzle.

  Her face was in a gloomy and cold, showing a kind of beautiful cold white. It was because of a fight, her lips were bright red, her eyes were full of energy, and the end of her eyes had a different kind of charm, "Speaking of it, There are so many supplies trucks here, where have the drivers gone?"

  She asked an irrelevant question.

  This was quite strange to Hua Mi, because at this time, the order was still there, and even if the trailer transporting medical supplies couldn't move, the drivers couldn't leave here in groups.

  She saw A Fu's photo just now, and felt that the place was deserted.

  After arriving here, Hua Mi felt that the situation was even more strange, because there was no one here.

  Even if the driver ran away, how could there be no guards?

 Has the management system become so chaotic?

  In vain, she even tried her best to find Ke Minghong to get her the formalities.

  If she had known that there was no one in charge here, she would have come directly.

  Among the people ,a man laughed, obviously, he didn't think Hua Mi was any threat.

  So what if she knocked out a few of their companions?

 A sneak attack from behind happened to make Hua Mi  knocked them out.

  "Dead."

  A habitual offender pointed to a few pairs of feet lying on the ground in the middle of several trailers, and smiled smugly.

  There are hundreds of trailers, not all drivers will leave, there are still a few left, acting as management.

  It's easy to deal with them, just kill them.