Period 🩸

Natalia pov:

It's 7am in the morning againnnnnn! My alarm goes off but this time.. something's different. But ignore it until I feel some wet on the bed! Did I just pee myself? But when I get up it's... blood.

"Ummm what do I do" I say pacing around my room I mean I know I just got my first period but seriously now! School starts in 3 days! Do I wake up my brothers?

Do they even know what it is? Should I text them? Are they going to be mad? I am 14 and I just got my period God this is so embarrassing!

Just then I hear a knock at the door "Nat are you up? Breakfast is ready" he says through the door.

"Ye-Yeaa i-im umm up , I wi-will umm b-be down in a sec" I say still not knowing what to do I know Matthew is a doctor but would he be grossed out?

"Nat why do you sound worried"? "Can I come in?" Matthew says

Should I let him in? I thought I mean he might freak out but it's better than not knowing what to do.

"Ummmm... Only if you P-Promise not to freak out"I say nervously still pacing around the room looking at the blood on my sheet and on my pants

Natalia room:

"Natalia I won't freak out

"Natalia I won't freak out." He says in a gentle voice has just a little bit of his Italian accent kicks through when he says my name.

"O-okay then... come in" I say standing next to the bed about to cry. I never cry what is happening to me?

As he walks through the door and closes it he looks at me and the bed and chuckles just a bit like it's nothing and he say " Nat now why would I be freaked out about this it wasn't you fault and plus it easy to clean up"

With that he ran to hug me and I hugged him back still shocked he wasn't mad.

"Why don't you go in the shower I clean this up and then I want you to come in my room when your done okay"

"Oh okay" I say still a bit embarrassed!

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about" Matthew says as he ruffles through my hair.

Matthew pov:

I went to wake up Natalia, but it sounds like she was already up.I was knocking on her door to tell her breakfast was ready. She sounded very worried and anxious.

I asked her what's wrong and all she says I can't freak out. Freak out about what?

As I walk in the room I see her look shy and embarrassed standing next to the bed but there's blood on the bed. Oh I see I chuckle she looks like she did when she was 4 and drew on the walls!

I forgot she never got her period yet , I don't know why I thought she did but it's not like we're going to judge her it's a normal human thing all girls go through.