Secrets

Natalia pov:

I made up my mind, I'm finally going to tell my brothers I don't like soccer anymore.

Only 4 people know that I don't want to play soccer any more. McKenzie my best friend who finally moved back 2 months ago. I'm so happy she did!!!! Finally Zander, My man who was supportive in all my decisions. Matthew girlfriend London. Lastly Leo. Leo told me I could do whatever I want and he would support it. As long as i don't become a stripper then were good.

Right now I'm highly annoyed. Mainly because I didn't get enough sleep and I don't know how to tell my brothers. Who by the way are watching a soccer game at the moment. 

"Nat breakfast is ready." Adam exclaims from down stairs.

"Okayyyy." I say as I groan and get out of bed.

As I make my way downstairs all my brothers look at me. Some smiled and some looked concerned. 

Then of course Cole burst out laughing. Getting warning looks from most of my brothers

"What is so funny?!"I say as you can hear the attitude and annoyance in my voice.

"Cole leave your sister alone, Jellybean come here please."Lucas says as I walk over to him.

As I stand in front of Lucas he starts talking.

"Che c'e?" (What's wrong) Lucas asks as he lifts my chin softly for me to look at him.

"I'm tired and Cole is always laughing, like I won't go and punch-" I say annoyed before Noah cuts me off.

"Principessa Capisco che sei arrabbiato, ma non parliamo dei nostri fratelli in quel modo.. Capisci (Which means: I get you are upset but, we don't talk about our siblings like that...Do you understand?)" Noah said gently but in a serious tone.

"But-" I say before Noah raises his eyebrows

"Yes I understand." I say with a slight sigh.

"Good, now we can all eat." Noah says softly.

"Okay."I say as we walk to the dining room table and sit down.

"Nat are you excited for tomorrow?" Ryan asked

¨Whats tomorrow?¨I ask confused.

¨your soccer tourment?¨Nico says confused why I don't know.

¨ oh right forgot about that.¨ I say almost talking to myself.

¨Nattie what's wrong? Marcus asks confused

¨Nothing is wrong."I say shaking my head.

¨ We could see in your face you are overthinking something.¨ Matthew says gently.

¨mmmmmhm.¨Cole says to annoy me.

¨Cole no one was talking to youu.¨I say annoyed

¨ Natalia, Be nice to your brother.¨ Lucas says warningly

¨but he-.¨I started to say before adam cuts me off.

¨Cole was just agreeing.¨ Adam says as Cole has his annoying smirk on his face. 

With that I just sit quietly and rolls my eyes.

¨Hey I saw that." Ryan says sternly.

I mumble under my breath of course you did. I guess Lucas heard it because he popped me.

¨ow.¨ I say bitting my lower lip

¨watch it lucas warns, glaring at me.¨ As I just sit their not eating with my arms crossed.

I swear I'm stubborn.

¨Natalia, go to your room..you need to cool down.¨ Noah says in his normal tone.

With that I stand up and place my dishes in the dishwasher and walk to my room.

Today is going to be a long day, I am so annoyed Cole is always doing something to piss me off. How do I tell my brothers I don't want to play soccer. 

30 mins later, I hear a knock on my door.

¨ Come in.¨ I say as I sit up on my bed.

As Noah walks in and slowly closes the door behind him and sits down nexts to me.

¨Nataliaaa.¨ Noah says in a joking matter but also kinda like a warning/

¨Yesss?"I say looking up at Noah

¨Can you please explain what made you so upset, because I know it wasn't just Cole.¨Noah says as I lay on his chest.

¨ Well if I tell you, you have to promise you won't  get mad.¨ I say looking up at noah making him raise an eyebrow.

¨ Well I won't promise, but whatever it is I will try my best not to get mad.¨ Noah says running his hands through my hair. Which at the moment one side is tangles and the other isn't.

¨Well I don't want to play soccer anymore.¨ I say it quickly so that I can get over it.

With that Noah starts laughing, Causing me to giggle.

¨What's so funny?¨ I ask confused 

¨Principessa your so cute, Why did you think I would be mad?¨ Noah says pinching my cheeks.

¨I don't know, just thought you would be.¨I say shrugging. 

¨I would never ever be mad at you for changing a sport. How long did you not want to play soccer for?¨ Noah says gently.

¨Umm I don't know it's been more than like 6 months though.¨I say quietly.

With that Noah sighs and then says ¨ You should of told me principessa, you know when i was your age I changed my sport 5 times. I went from baseball to basketball to hockey to cross country and then to football. Dad and Mom were very supportive, as long as I was doing something.¨ Noah says with a chuckle.

¨Wow that's alot of sports.¨ I say raising an eyebrow. To think i was scared about changing 1 sport.

¨Well if you don't want to play soccer, do you want to try another sport or are you done with sports?"Noah asked as he got up and started looking for something that made me confused.

¨I still want do something active so maybe another sport, I don't really know.¨ I say with a sigh. As Noah gets my hairbrush from my top drawer, making me burst out laughing. 

Then now sits back down, and starts brushing my hair. That's perfectly fine not to know, you have a lot of time. The only thing is you will have to finish this season out. You have like 3-4 more games left.¨ Noah says kissing my temple as he brushes my hair.

¨ Okay.¨ I say with a smile. I'm glad he is not mad. I was scared he was going to be very angry and then not want to talk to me. 

¨Principessa, I also have something to tell you.¨ Noah says with a smile, as I look up at him.

¨Yes what is it.¨ I say with a smile plastered on my face.

¨Well I have someone, I want you to meet....I have a girlfriend.¨ Noah says with a smile on his face, making me gasp.

HE HAS A GIRLFRIENDDDDDD, OMGGGGGGG!!!

Sorry guys it took forever to publish, Love yaaaaaa. Should be posting once or twice a week.