The Musical

Natalia pov: 

As soon as we got in the house I was rushing like crazy! I hopped in the shower and than got out when I got out I had 15 mins left! The school is 6 mins away so technically 9 but since my brother told the teacher we were going to be a few minutes late I technically add 20mins!

As I curled my I eyelashes and put on lipgloss. I was stuck what was I going to do with my hair?

After what felt like forever I finally decided to leave my hair down and put 2 braids on each side of my head and looked around my draw and found rose clips that I clipped on too my braids.

My hair:

My dress:

My dress:

As I sprayed my vanilla perfume from Victoria Secret

As I sprayed my vanilla perfume from Victoria Secret. I took a second to look in the mirror. I looked so much like my mom and dad in one, I kinda felt bad I was a constant reminder of my mom to my brothers. My looks, The way I speak and sometimes my attitude and where I learnt to be stubborn from. Those traits all came from my mom.

I was pretty but the few comments I got kept roaming in my head. Am I really fat? Did I gain weight?

Anyway I ignore the questions and I decided it was time to go down stairs but before I went I put on my mom's necklace I wear everyday as a sign of good luck. She said if anything where to happen to her to never take it off.

As I walk downstairs all my brothers stare at me and smile. 

"You look bellissima" Lucas said 

"Thank you" I said smiling

"You look amazing Principessa" Noah said kissing my temple

"Thank youu" I say smiling looking up at him 

"I can't believe we are all related to some one so pretty" Matthew says smiling hugging me 

I just smile as everyone stares at me as Leo comes down the stairs with his dance costume on he looks kinda fireeee his role is a hip hop version of the beast before he turns to the beast! This school finds away to add dance to everything