It's over

We arrived at the age of the building and a helicopter arrived. I took the cube and tried to give it to the man in the helicopter. "WATCH OUT!" I yelled at him as I saw in the corner of my eye a deception firing at the helicopter. They got hit and crashed. We both fall to the ground, but quickly got up again. "Come Sam that way!" We ran into another direction. Next to us, suddenly the glass broke and crawled out came Megatron. "Is it fear or courage that complets you, fleshlings?" We both hid behind a statue at the edge of the roof, with the cube in my hands. "Where can me go?" Sam mumbled. "Give me the All Spark and you get to live to be my pets. "We are never giving you the All Spark! I yelled at him. "Oh so unwise." he said and one moment later Sam and I were falling off the building. I hold the cube close to my chest getting ready for the landing until I felt a big metalhand holding me and Sam. "I got you both. Hold on to the Cube." He said, and hold us close to his chest while jumping down the buildings. Megatron jumped onto Optimus so we all fall down. We were safe and not hurt, in Optimus hand. "Y/n, Sam. You risked your life to protect the cube. Sam started, "No sacrifice..." "No victory" I finished for him. "If I cannot defeat Megatron, you must push the Cube into my chest. I will sacrifice myself to destroy it. Get behind me." Sam looked at him in disbelieve, but I knew it was the only solution. "We will." I said, and dragged Sam behind Optimus. "It's you and me, Megatron." "No, it's just me prime." "At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall." Sam and I hide behind a few rocks and watched the scene. "You still fight for the weak! That is why you lose!" Megatron is stronger than Optimus and is holding him to the ground. "Jets were firing at Megatron, so now he was on the ground right in front of me and Sam crawling to us. "I'll kill you! Mine! All Spark!" "Sam! Put the Cube in my chest! Now!" He yelled at Sam, but I think he forgot who has the Cube in his hands. I took the Cube and put it into Megatron's chest, while Optimus is yelling at me not to do it. The Cube burned Megatron's chest and killed him. He fell to the side and the light in hid eyes died.

"You left me no choice, brother." Optimus told Megatron, and soon the other soldiers and autobots arrived. "Y/n. I ow you my life. We are in your dept." He told me, but I just smiled at him. Suddenly I felt myself getting picked up. "Especially, I am in your dept." I heard Jazz say. "Thank you for saving my life. I will never forget it." He said, and I smirked at him. "That is what friends are supposed to do, aren't they?" He nodded and set my down again. Mikaela and Bee arrived, so Sam quickly ran to her. And I ran to Bee "Oh my god" I said while looking at the damage he got. He looked at me for a moment, then he looked at Optimus. "Permission to speak, sir?" I looked at him in surprise, "Permission granted, old friend." "I wish to stay with the girl." "If that is her choice." "Yes" I said smiling and hugged Bee's Head.

Right now we are on a hill with all Autobots. A few minutes ago Sam and Mikaela tried to make out on Bee's hood, but he didn't really liked it, so he lifted the hood and pushed them to the ground while I laughed my ass off inside the car. Now I am laying on Bee's hood, enjoying the sunset. "You know, I love you, Bee." I said, closing my eyes, to enjoy the cold breeze. "I love you too, Sweetspark." He said, and I smiled to myself. We watched the sunset for another ten minutes until two soldiers came up to me. "Y/n?" I looked up and saw Lennox and Epps smiling at me. At the sight of the couldn't hold back and smile bright myself, "Hey guys." I sat up and now sitting on Bee hood while the two are in front of me. "Hey What's up?" "Hey, we will come straight to the point. We saw what you did out there and wanted to ask if you would like to join the military. I looked at them in disbelieve and then in joy. "Really?! I mean ofc-" I wanted to say but thought for a moment. "Do you think you could wait for a couple of years? I would love to go to collage and after that I will come to the military." "We will be waiting for you." They said and said they're goodbyes. I laid back down and started to look up at the stars, who are slowly raising.