Leaving the Junkyard

"Here goes, Bee." Cade said, as Bee laid on the tale so we could finally take care of his voice. "Just do whatever you want." He answered. "Hey, Z, come on over here and work on a real bot." Cade told Izabella and she came over. She started working, and Cade looked over her while I sat in the back. "Oh, that's it. No, third on your left." Cade told her. "No wait. Your left, Right here." Cade tried to stop her from working. "I know what I'm doing; don't rush me." She told him. "Calm the temper." I told her annoyed. "Think he likes this?" Cade asked her. "It's like being in a dentist's chair. Do you like the dentist? No." Cade asked and answered for her. He took out the voice box and laid it to the side.

"Hound said you can only listen to her. Your daughter. You can't talk back." "He's got a big mouth." Cade told her. "Said if you do, they can voice match you from some computer somewhere and track you down." She went on. I stood up and stood behind her. "You don't talk any less than Hound. Stop asking shit; we obviously don't want to talk about it." I said and grabbed Bee's new voice box. Izabella backed away, and I put in his new box. "All right, Bee, done." "Come on, buddy, sit up. Let's hear it." "Your real voice for the first time, buddy. Belt it out. "This is so exciting." A female voice came out of Bee's mouth, and I looked at the ground with an angry expression. "Oh no. This isn't my damn voice," slammed his fist on the table in anger. "I'm gonna kill him, Bee." "This is such Bullshit." "Okay, you know what? I'm not giving up. All right? You're gonna speak with your own voice one day." Cade said. "Daytrader is a punk-ass bitch." Bee said, and I hugged Bee's arm for comfort after he ripped the voice box out. "I'm sure soon we will hear your real voice." I said and smiled at him.

"Cade, Y/n. Uh, that... Uh. that code. There's somebody coming." We heard the chief over the junkyard. "Shit!" I yelled. I ran out of the house and also noticed Cade. We looked to the sky where a drone was flying around. "Sixty seconds to evac! Let's move!" Cade yelled and pushed a button. Sirens were heard, and I quickly ran to the garage and got my weapons. After that, I ran out and met up with Cade and Jimmy. Drift, Cross and Bee also arrived and transformed. I quickly went up to Bee and got in. Cade and Jimmy took his truck. "Give me this one. You definitely gimme this one." Hound said. "This will mess somebody up good. Roll out of here, Y/n, Cade. I'm gonna buy you some time." "Don't be a hero, Hound. We're out of here now!" "Hello! I was born a hero." Hound said. Bee opened his window, and Izabella shouted at Cade. "Just don't die, Hound." I told him

We all drove over the fields to the Freeway. We drove to the next ghost city. "Tactical position, let's go." Cade told us all, and they started transforming. After Bee transformed, Drift cut off something that was stuck on him. "What's this? The tracker brought them right to us. When are you gonna grow up? Dang it." Cross said angrily to Bee. "Not the time to fight. We have to prepare. And I started repairing a few things for the attack. We all stayed hidden and waited for the decepticons. "Autobots get ready." I hid behind Bumblebee and watched as they pulled up. Suddenly, a metal platform fell over, and it revealed squeaks Izabella's little blue robot. "Get over here." Megatron told him, and he slowly approached them. "Look at that little blue beetle-looking mofo." Mowhawk one of the decepticons spoke. Megatron took him and looked at him. "You are awash in their repulsive scent. Disgusting. "Hey!" Izabella yelled and ran past us. "Bee, stop her!" Crosshairs said, but it was too late, and she went up to Megatron. "Oh my god, I hate that girl so much." I whispered. "Put him down!" She yelled, "Oh, here she goes. Look at her walking all strong with pigtails." "Got to hell!" She yelled back. "This planet is hell." Megatron answered. "You think I'm afraid of you, carbon?" "Hey, stop!" "Cade Yeager." Megatron said.

I also came out of my hiding place and pointed my weapon at him. "Ah, Y/n Witwiky it's been long." He said, looking at me. "Not long enough." I fired back. "I need that talisman!" Megatron said and pointed at Cade. Cade fired at Megatron and blew up the area around them. They both ran past us behind another building. The decepticons followed them and we stayed on our position. "Bee, you stay here; I follow them." I said and ran after them. The autobots got to kill a few decepticons then they ran away. I met Cade, Izabella and Jimmy at a mechanic house. "That's the only plan you got?" Jimmy asked, annoyed. "Get down! Get down!" Cade said after we noticed the drone again. We ran into another house and tried to get up as fast as possible. "We're safe in here." Cade said. "There's always one in charge. Just like in Chicago, like a mother." I told him and also looked outside the window. When we were at the top, the drones got in through the glass and started shooting at us. We ran all across the building, hiding in many rooms. We soon got to kill two drones and ran to another side of the building. "Go into the elevator." I said, and we all ran into the elevator.

"Oh my god!" Jimmy yelled, and we all looked confused at a human like robot that stood infront of us. "A leprechaun! Who the hell are you?" Jimmy asked. "Leprechauns are tiny, green and Irish, and that is offensive." He pointed out to Jimmy. "What are you looking at, little girl?" What are you looking at?" Cade asked back. "Hello, Miss Y/n and Master Cade, I have been sent to collect you." "Collect us?" I asked confused. "That is correct." Oh, you're not collecting shit," Cade said, trying to touch him when the robot-like human grabbed his arm and started fighting him. "Woah, woah, man, slow down!" Cade yelled. "So you wanna play rought." Suddenly, the elevator opened, and a drone flew right at Cade and threw him out of the window. The other one yelled out for him while I watched in terror. Then I looked at the bot, who looked like he was calling someone. "My lord, this is not my fault. But he just burst out of the elevator. Ten stories. Did you have a backup plan?" I heard him, and he stayed silent for a moment. "I don't know; he just flew!" He said again. "We have to go down!" We all took the stairs to get down, and outside, the bot jumped onto a car. "My lord, rip an arm off a human, and they'll go wherever you want." He said and I looked at him dumbfooled. I noticed Cade jumping onto the big drone, and he flew away. I quickly followed the bot, who ran after Cade. "Eh, you little gnats." Cross said annoyed and shot at the drones.

"Oh, there you are. Good to find you alive! Just like nothing happened,. Let's make you presentable." He said and started cleaning him. "Oh, come on!" "Shiny, spic and span." "Back off, Jeeves!" "You look better already, sir." "Who are you?" I asked him, and he looked at me. "My name is Cogman, sire. And I am here because of that. Hew said and pointed to the Talisman Cade got from the transformer. "And that is here because of you. "It will not leave you until your quest is fulfilled. You have been chosen. "What do you mean, chosen?" Cade asked. Behind us, Bumblee also arrived and approached us. "I will explain everything if you'll kindly come with me." "Eh, Cade, what's with this C-3PO rip-off?" Cross said and approached Cogman trying to grab him. "Don't kill the messenger or the messenger kills you." He said and twisted Cross's finger. And Cross fell to the ground behind him. "Ouch!"