They never left

After the event, it took me hours to get myself together and up again. I stayed on the hill for the whole night and did nothing but cry. Now I was getting away from the NEST base because Mearing told me to go home. When I noticed Sam, Simmons and Dutch. "I need your help to track a phone call. There's a man on this phone. He's the head of their human operations, and he has Carly hostage" Sam told them. "What?! Sam, you said she was fine!" I yelled at him. "Yes, but they held her hostage, and I couldn't tell anyone because of that decepticon watch on my arm the whole day." "So that is why you acted so off that day. Alright, come with me." I said and motioned back to the base, where I showed them a room where they could track him down.

"Alright. I'm hacking into the phone's camera now. There, that's it. That's's a live stream from the camera. Someplace... Hold on. I can triangulate this. Okay, it's Chicago cell sites. There, I've got it. Trump Tower, Chicago. Lower penthouse." "I'm going." Sam said. "You sure?" "She's done nothing but try to help me, and I can be there in 15 hours." "You're not going alone." Epps said behind me. I turned and stood next to him. "Yeah, we will be by your side." I also agreed. "I thought you didn't like her." Sam said. "Yeah, I don't, but I would do the same for Bee." I said, turned around and left the room.

"I still have my NEST friends out there. I'll round them up, we'll find your girlfriend, we're gonna bring this guy in." "Why are you helping me?" Sam asked as I was already getting in the back of the car. "'Cause that asshole killed my friends, too."

Hours later, we were in the car, and it was already sunrise again. "We got a signal earlier. It's not working." Everywhere we drove through, it was destroyed. There were many people just ruining around trying to save their lives. We stopped the car and got out, looking around the destroyed city. "We came here to find her in the middle of all that." "Are we really going out there, Epps?" "I'm not going in there," The others said. "I am." I said. They all turned to me. "What?! Why!?" Epps asked me furiously. "They killed him, okay?! They killed Bee! And even if I'm going to die there, I'm going to try getting in there, kill as many people as possible.

"You're gonna get yourself killed, Y/n. Is that what you want? Is THAT what you want?! You came all the way here not to help Carly, just for your revenge? Huh?" I was already on my way to the city when Epps tried to get me back. Sam and the others just watched. "Listen. Even if you get there, even if you get to kill a few people, you won't make it out alive." "What do you suggest I do?! Start a new life!? Life like nothing happened?! Forget it!" "Y/n. It's over. I'm sorry, but it's over." "no." I mumbled.

"WOAH INCOMING!" One of the soldier yelled, and a spaceship came and fired at us. Epps rushed over to the other side, but I was not fast enough as the spaceship flew after me and pointed his guns at me. It loaded its guns and was ready to shoot when, from the other direction, shots were heard and the spaceship got destroyed. I slowly removed my hands from my face and saw the decepticons. Then I turned around and saw the so familiar blue and red colors from Optimus Prime and that beautiful yellow from Bumblebee. "Oh my god." I said and looked at him with wide eyes, who also couldn't hide his excitement.

"We will kill them all." The other autobots killed the decepticon while Bee rushed over to me. I quickly stood up and ran over to him. When I was in reach, he pulled me up and cuddled me against his head. "I thought I lost you." I said while tears of happiness were on my face. "Thank God you're alive." "Your leaders will now understand. Decepticons will never leave your planet alone. And we needed them to believe we had gone. For today, in the name of freedom, we take the battle to them." Jazz, Sideswipe and Dino now also arrived and made an epic entrance. "I saw your ship blow up." I said quietly. "The ship? We were never on the ship. We designed the damn thing, didn't we?" "We were hidden in the first booster rocket to separate. Splashed down back in the Atlantic, just as planned. We ain't going nowhere." "Yeah, no ones exiling us." Brains spoke. "The autobots are staying right here. We're gonna help you win this war." Wheelie said behind him.

"They're surrounding the city to make a fortress. So no one can see what they're up to inside. Our only chance is the element of surprise. "I think I know where to look!"