#09

He does not bother himself with people he doesn't want to be around. Life is inevitable and surely, there are times when it happens. However, he has enough power to limit it and control it to some extent. It's one of the pros of being your own boss and powerful enough to not have to withstand anyone he doesn't want to.

It's pretty ironic when he thinks about it.

As younger himself, he was very selective of who he wanted to surround himself with. Surely, at that age of adolescence it's very limited and there's only so much he could do. He had a lot of privilege in this area.

A certain power from the moment he was born into the Jeon family.

What's ironic is that there's you.

Someone he definitely does not want to be around. While he often doesn't fuck around and pretend just for the sake of others — or even himself — there are a few things he cannot quite let go.

Call it his ego or whatever, but the thought of you makes him feel like teeth grinding or claws against the chalkboard. Yes, that's exactly just how the mere thought of you feels like.

He does not allow anyone to get into his business. Even more he hates the fact that he allowed this. He allowed you waltzing around here, being a part of his work every day while you roam around his halls. But most importantly — he allowed you to work here.

Let's be honest. It's not exactly voluntary and he did a favor more than anything.

He's mad at himself for softening prior to his friend slash family member pleas. He usually does not get weakened or influenced by anyone. He's true to his colors, as selfish as some might describe him, he thinks he's true to himself more than anyone. What's so bad about focusing on yourself, your needs and well-being?

Nobody is ever going to have his back like he does. He doesn't need anyone to count on.

At first, he wasn't planning to attend Hoseok's birthday party. He did promise him though that if he has the time, he'll come which really happened. Some kind of universe made it possible and as much as he felt irritation on his way there, he knew he promised something and Hoseok would never let it go if he knew the truth.

As annoying as it felt, Hoseok talked about different birthday ideas for a few weeks which to be fair, was another thing on Jungkook's list of annoyances.

The man is not decisive and has the craziest ideas. At his age, he would've expected him to slow down a little. Not that he thinks having fun is a bad thing. One of the things that is more than obvious is the difference between both of them. It has always been there. Hoseok was the wild one, while Jungkook was more... calm and relaxed.

So when Hoseok's ideas got a little bit crazy and he just couldn't listen to them anymore, he offered to make it on his yacht. It's a new one. Bought this year.

Hoseok was ecstatic. For obvious reasons.

He agreed right away and in less than two days, he had invited everyone and planned everything by himself. One of the things he admires about him is his persistence and drive for the things he wishes. Even if it's a birthday party.

But he would never admit it to his friend.

A part of him just refused to give another second to the thought of you being there. Rationally, he just knew you would be. Once he saw you there, it never came as a surprise but more like disappointment.

He doesn't like nor appreciate mixing business with personal life. Considering you work for him and are Hoseok's friend at the same time, that's enough mixing to make it unpleasant. He doesn't let people get close to him from that field. Believes it has something to do with respect and should not be messed with.

Employed | jjkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara