Rock the Agrania

Gateway, 15/1/2025
The dark gateway is lit up by the yellow lights of the BMP, focusing much of it to the front of the vehicles. As the feeling of being tired and boredom of the Newberslawnian troops kick in, they would sit in silence. In the middle of that silence however, is nervousness, from the same troops of green.

For these troops, it would be their first taste of combat ever since they're enlisted in the military. Soldiers and officers alike are ever so worried about their capability by the seconds. The track just keeps on creaking until they slowed down.

The other BMP seems to already dropped off its dismounts, and seeing this, Stanislav turned towards his soldiers.

"Get off the vehicle now! We're close!" as the headlights are turned off.

Indeed, they were dropped off for one main reason, the exit is just up ahead. The soldiers wasted no time to jump off, and those that took a nap quickly woke up and followed by, including Zinon.

"Khovya, you take the lead" said Stanislav on the radio, as the other IFV began to move ahead of theirs. He then gets his foot out of the vehicle, closing the hatch upon fully out and joined his dismounts with the remaining staying, getting inside and also close their respective hatches.

The Starshina took out his rifle, now having the 1P88 sight on it and took off the safety. As he did this, their BMP is already moving, with the squad following close by. The first BMP would cross the gate, officially beginning the Newberslawnian involvement in this alien world.

...

South-East Agrania, Agranian Imperium, 977
The sentries had spotted something at the gate, was the message they got around early morning. The archers moved along the mountains, while the spearmen and trolls are down there.

As they moved into position of the treacherous hills, they would find the ones they were supposed to look for. They're clearly military, but not that of what they had seen before. These soldiers were all in green, including the helmets and armor, and they all had black staves but no shield.

Of course, the most surprising of them all, is some kind of iron elephant with a short straight trunk, also in green. There are a lot of them in line, as the archers readied their bow, aiming for the carriage.

After that, the black staves started flashing in yellow, along with the head of the elephant. The force below quickly falls as they were unable to survive the onslaught of mysterious projectiles that apparently punched through shields easily.

"W-What is this unspoken power?!" the archer mumble to himself.

Soon the mountain bowmen would be under fire themselves, with the light projectiles cracking the air near them, taking out some in the process. The defenders fell into a disarray shortly, as they are picked off men by men by this mysterious army.

...

"...Now that we got the selector out of the way" said Lev, one of the riflemen of the squad "We move to shooting"

"Okay..." said Zinon, holding an older model but still a goodie of the Newberslawnian standard issue.

" said Zinon, holding an older model but still a goodie of the Newberslawnian standard issue