𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕟, ℕ𝕐
𝘕𝘠𝘜 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘶𝘴 𝘊𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝕐𝕠𝕞𝕚 𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕚 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 |𝟙𝟠

"Alright class you guys are dismissed and make sure to have those assignments turned in tonight by 11:59pm

"Alright class you guys are dismissed and make sure to have those assignments turned in tonight by 11:59pm. It's worth 50% of your grade this semester"

The professor shouts as all the student pack their things up preparing to leave for class.

Yomi was becoming very exhausted when it comes to school and work.

She's been feeling like they both have been taking everything from her life but she knew that she couldn't complain really since this is what she wanted as far as career wise.

She just didn't think that it will burn her out this much.

Yomi picks up her purse after she puts both her MacBook Pro and iPad inside then grabbing her Psychology textbooks carrying them in her arms as she walks from out of the lecture hall.

Speed walking through the crowed hallways Yomi hears someone yelling her name making her glance back but she doesn't see anyone.

Continuing toward the exit doors Yomi hears her name being called again but she didn't want to stop in the crowded hallway so once she got to the exit door she waited to see who was calling her.

"Yomi there you go. I been tryna catch up ta you"

Chalim says to Yomi finally catching up to her making Yomi send him a small smile.

"Oh hi Chalim, I couldn't see you back there when you were calling me"

Yomi says as they both began to walk out of the school building heading into the parking lot.

Yomi drove one of her cars to school today since she had a lot of textbooks to carry for the classes she had.

"Damn you be walkin fast as shit girl....but uh you wanna study today?"

Chalim asks with a grin hoping Yomi would agree.

"Oh sorry not today. I have to get to work right now but we can tomorrow if your free"

Yomi says feeling bad once she sees his excitement turn into sadness.

"Oh it's cool then we could do it tomorrow I guess"

Chalim says with a slight frown before fixing his face to excitement again.

Yomi raised a brow at him because she noticed his mood switch but she just brushed it off.

"Ight ima see you lata Yomi"

Chalim says turning and walking out of the parking lot sending a wave Yomi's way making her wave back.