𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝕆𝕄ℕ𝕀𝕊ℂ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝕋

"So what's da plan?"

Nas turns around in his seat looking back at the person he's been calling boss for a while now as Sha Ek sits in the passenger seat listening on.

"We gone wait til that nigga get up there wit ha then Ek gone put da bomb on his car...but aye make sure ain't nobody around when you do"

"Dis nigga on sum Capone shit"

SLAP

"Bitch shut da fuck up"

With a sharp and quick hand Nas was suddenly slapped across his face from his smart remark.

Sha looks to the left of him seeing Nas rub the side of his face slightly as he lowers his head snickering to himself then turning around in his seat to look at his boss.

"Whatchu got planned fa Yomi?"

Sha questions trying his best not to show how he really feels even though he knows he's obsessed with her and all.

Sha has been stalking Yomi since he first seen her at school. He knew from the moment that he seen her that was would be his no matter what he had to do.

Sha knew everything about her, things from like where she lives and what kind of cars she drives all the way down to what hospital she was born in and her birth weight.

"I say we kill dat bitch. So she c'a get the fuck away from ma nigga"

Suddenly Ally's voice was heard coming in from the backseat next to their boss as Nas glances at her smacking his lips in annoyance from the sound of her voice.

Sha scrunches his face up from what Ally said before quickly masking it once him and his boss looked at each other.

"You kno dat shit sound like a go. I wasn't gone kill dat bop ona real I was tryna fuck ha but I think I'a do dat then have dat nigga Kay kill ha"

Smirking to himself as he rubs his hands together nodding his head liking the plan that he just created.

"Finally then I c'a get ma nigga back"

Ally exclaimed full of excitement.

"Nah bitch dat nigga dyin too"

"Wait...What?!"

Ally snaps her head over towards their boss with an angry mug written across her face as she's fuming with anger not believing that they were trying to kill Kay.

"Bitch don't make me kill ya hoe ass next"

"Nigga fuck you! Yo ass lucky ion te-"

PUNCH

"I'm sicka dis bitch fuck!"

Their boss suddenly punches Ally square in her face causing her head to fly back with a mixture of blood and spit to hit the window and seat in front of her.

"Damn"

Sha whispers seeing how hard Ally was just hit but he still felt his anger rising within him being as though his boss just agreed to kill his wife.