𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕝𝕪𝕟, ℕ𝕐
𝘕𝘠𝘜 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘭𝘺𝘯

𝕆𝕄ℕ𝕀𝕊ℂ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝕋

It's been 3 weeks since the shooting at Yomi's family's club.

It's also been 3 weeks since Kay been in a coma as well.

Yomi hasn't eaten or slept in the last 3 days and even before then since Kay hasn't woken up she just hasn't been right.

She wouldn't talk to nobody, she's stop going to all her classes and she's not even been to work since the whole situation went down.

Her dad and siblings have all tried everything but nothing seems to work. Yomi would just sit next to Kay's bed all night and day long hoping and praying that he wakes up.

It's gotten to the point that all of the nurses and doctors on his case have given up on telling her it's past visiting hours.

Sighing to herself Yomi looks over at a lifeless Kay as his breathing machines continue to beep nonstop trying to help keep him alive.

"Please wake up soon Kay. I need you, we need you"

Yomi quickly wipes the tear that rolled down her cheek away before getting up heading to the bathroom to take a shower and freshen up.

Walking into the bathroom flipping on the light switch she walks over towards the mirror looking at herself before letting out a long exhausting sigh running her fingers through her natural hair.

Looking at herself Yomi notices how tired and how lost she looks.

With everything that's been happening in her life for the last few months she just couldn't handle any of it anymore.

Yomi wipes her hands down her face before screaming into her hands breaking down into tears.

"I can't keep living like this. I'm so tired Allah I'm so so tired. Please help me"

Yomi sits down on the bathroom floor crying into her hands and knees as everything in her life begins to play in her head causing Yomi to want to vomit.

"I won't let you guys hurt me. I won't let you guys hurt me. I can't let you guys hurt me"

Yomi repeatedly says to the voices in her head as she slaps her forehead continuously trying to make them stop.

Yomi was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder as well and severe paranoia at the tender age of 12 when things within her life started to take a terrible turn.

Nobody besides Yomi's mother knows about her sickness due to her constantly taking her medication everyday as well as maintaining the episodes that she experience at times.

"P-please stop, please s-stop yelling at me!"

Yomi yells at the multiple voices inside her head telling her how much she's a failure and how what happened to her when she was a kid she wanted it to happen.

"Stop! Please stop.... I'm sorry I didn't want any of this to happen to you"

Yomi hears the faint baby cries as she begins to remember what happened to her when she was 13.

After about 10 minutes of trying to make everything stop Yomi was finally off the floor stripping from her clothes stepping into the shower.

Letting the hot water run down her back Yomi exhales sadly as she begins to wash her body up preparing to start her day.

25 minutes later Yomi is finally stepping out of the bathroom fully dressed and cleaned off.