Twenty-Three

I hold my breath as Elias releases me and takes a step back

I hold my breath as Elias releases me and takes a step back. He removes the last of his clothes, revealing a body I already guessed was the epitome of perfection. The cords in his arms bulge as he climbs onto the bed, and when his abs flex, I can feel the phantom ripples of them on my fingertips. He lays his head on the mountain of pillows and reaches for my hand. I try to keep my eyes on his face, but it is nearly impossible when every hard inch of him is laid out for me to study.

Like I'm nothing more than a doll he can bend and spread to his will, he guides my leg over his thighs. His fingertips dig into my hips as he holds me over him. The warmth emanating from him has my inner muscles clenching on nothing. I'm dying to feel his heat, to experience each silver ball pushing inside of me.

"I don't trust myself to give you the time your body needs to adjust. I know what you left behind in your nightstand when you came to my room, so take it slow, Cordelia."

My cheeks heat as I picture him looking at the vibrator that's in the drawer right beside him. It's nothing compared to him, and the only other man I've ever been with was not even half of Elias's size. To say I am nervous is an extreme, extreme understatement. So, I do what I always do when I'm nervous.

"You going through my nightstand when I'm sleeping, Mr. Dagon? That's stage 3 stalker. Be careful. You're on your way to stage 4," I say as I drag my slit over the tip of his dick, my eyes rolling back in my head as I feel the first piercing slide against my swollen clit.

"I was curious about the competition. Turns out there wasn't any."

"Cocky," I breathe as I rub the ring against me again.

"Honest," he groans, lifting his pelvis.

I place him at my entrance and lower myself until just the head of him is inside of me. Zeus strike me down, just a couple of inches of him has my body stretching in ways it never has before. I lift above him, giving me a reprieve from the bite of pain.

"Too much?" he asks, cupping my breast and toying with my nipple.

The stimulation spurs me on and I shake my head. I want this, want more. The pain is nothing but a temporary roadblock to bliss.

"No. It's just a lot to take in—literally," I say, flashing him a grin. "But I need this. Need you." I sink back onto him again, slower this time, closing my eyes as I feel each piercing slide against my sensitive flesh. "Fuck, that feels so good." When I look down this time, I've got at least a quarter of him inside me, and the pressure is now a throb that is more pleasure than pain. I go down further, an unearthly moan escaping from my throat. If I weren't so out of my mind with the sheer perfection of how he fits inside me, I might be embarrassed. But I'm not. Not even a little.

His gaze drifts down to where we are connected, followed by his fingers. He slides his thumb over my clit. It's too gentle to get me off and enough to make me want more. "That's a pretty sight. Take just a little more," he says, pressing me down.