Information about my OC or you

Persephone

Age: 117

Race: Vampire/Human

Powers: Supernatural powers + Psychokinetic abilities.

Love Interest: Markus Dracula

Friends: Mavis Dracula and Johnny Loughran

A sweet girl, she is a bit shy but can be extroverted with the people she loves. She met Johnny a couple years back- although there's one significant difference between them, she is half vampire. Her father being a vampire and her mother being a human, he had lurked in the shadows and caught a glimpse of her, eventually a newfound romance spark, but despite their love being very strong there was one thing that kept them hidden, the fact that he was a monster and she was not. For her safety her parents left her at the doorstep of an orphanage far away from the village where they were now being hunted. They left shortly after never to be seen again, the only thing she was left with was herself, a blanket, a locket, and a small trinket which required a key- but it wasn't left with her. At 5 years old the caregivers noticed her teeth which was enough to convince each other to kick her out. She had grown fangs and had supernatural stuff happening every day now. After being chased away from the village, she found shelter in an abandoned cottage by a small village, her skin had gotten darker from being in the sun (though she hated the heat sometimes). She had found out how to disguise herself from anyone finding out she was a vampire, when she turned "13" she started moving out the village- she soon arrived in a city called Santa Cruz where she would later meet her best friend who she would travel the globe with. There she started her journey and embarked on this new adventure.

>>------------ ♧ ------------<<

-------------------------------------------------------------✨

Remember you can be my OC or you can just insert 

your name instead of Persephone's I just find it easier.