Part 4 - Party Planners?

Part 4 - 117 and 121

"You and me always forever

               We could stay alone together

                        You and me always forever

                                     Say you'll stay never be separate"- ALWAYS FOREVER, Cults

«___________________⁎⁕⁎____________________»

Snapping out of my trance I finally gazed around the room, it was a pretty modest room with a statue of a soldier and a particularly big window, as well as a pretty big bed in the middle with a trunk and a closet near it.

"WOAH! How'd we get here so FAST?!" Johnny exclaimed to Dracula who was sitting on the bed. Then Johnny acknowledged that he was alone in a room with Dracula and that he was giving Johnny a rather nasty look.

His body moved from behind me towards the window banging on it furiously. I threw my head back in exhaustion, "Johnny!" I said going over to him and pulling him away from it before he jumped and died.

"Please don't kill us! We are so young, We have so many places to see! I've got tickets to 6 Dave Matthews Band concerts!" He said ranting as I sighed, it was partially true, despite being alive for decades I had just recently actually enjoyed life. I still have so many things to do...

Grabbing my hand he yanked me over to a handle on the floor, trying to run away. Johnny opened it and was greeted by a loud growl. I squeezed my eyes shut. He jumped up still clinging onto me as I tried to get him off.

I was squealing still because I was startled and because Johnny was freaking out! "Stop it! Shut up already!" I heard Dracula say, "It is impossible to think when you tow create such noise!" He went back to his thoughts.

Johnny was now silent, about to open his mouth I dropped him onto the floor as he groaned. Low growls still came from the open trap doors as Dracula stood up to close it, clearly frustrated.

"Sorry Glen! Go back to sleep!" He said before shutting the trapdoor, Glen roared one last time before only light snores were heard, 'Wow pretty quiet for such a big monster' I thought.

Johnny had gotten up and started once more freaking out. I was a bit worried as well, though I was half vampire I did have blood. I didn't know much about vampires despite being one.