C40

...

The northern coast of Stan Star at night is shimmering and very beautiful. The sea breeze blowing over the sea brings some sweet smell. There is a crooked moon in the sky, and the whole small fishing village seems to be in peace.

The major general pushed away Lu Xingwang's room and said, "His Royal Highness is looking for me?"

Lu Xing said, "Yes."

The major general had been holding back in the room for a day, and he had been waiting a long time ago and was very annoyed: "His Royal Highness said action at noon. This night everyone was asleep before calling me."

Lu Xing glanced at him pretentiously: "The major general seems to be in a hurry."

"I..." Zuo Qingshan was furious: "I didn't know who came to Lan's house to retrieve his divine power."

Lu Xing frantically curled his lips: "Isn't the main purpose for the Lan family wizards to fortune the Marshal's news for you?"

Zuo Qingshan's careful thoughts were instantly pierced.

hateful!

He hates playing with clever people the most. Every little abacus can be seen clearly. It's really boring!

Although he was dissatisfied in his heart, he did admit that his brain was not very agile, so he said: "Then we also get what we need. Your Royal Highness should say it quickly, otherwise, we can only waste time here for no reason."

Lu Xingwang sat down on a chair in the room and opened an information screen. This is a map. After zooming in, it turns out to be a map of this small fishing village. There is a red dot on this map, and the strange thing is, this The position of the red dot now displayed is not on the ground, but below the ground!

Zuo Qingshan's eyes widened: "This is..."

Lu Xing said slowly and rationally: "When I arrived at the fishing village today, I smelled the mud marks on the shopkeeper and the waiter's shoes and some damp smell on his body. When chatting with the waiters during the day, I found out that they are usually at the inn. I don’t travel far to do business. After I came back, I checked the weather in the village in the past few days, and it was mostly sunny."

Zuo Qingshan was stunned when he heard it. In fact, of course he also noticed the problem with the soles, but at the time he just thought it might be a big heart, and didn't think there was anything. What he never expected was that Lu Xing always looked at it. He was indifferent to everything, but he was as careful as a hair, and he also placed a position on others without knowing it. It was terrifying.

Lu Xing put away his position and glanced at Zuo Qingshan: "Let's go."

There were almost no guests in this entire inn, except for the corridors with a few lights on, basically no one could be seen. Lu Xingwang walked calmly, swaggering, and magnanimous.

Zuo Qingshan said: "His Royal Highness passes by like this, isn't it afraid that they will lie in wait?"

Lu Xing glanced sideways at him and raised his eyebrows: "Major General is hailed as the number one soldier of Stan Star. Do I still need to worry if you are by my side?"

Zuo Qingshan originally had a bit of resentment towards Lu Xingwang, and at this moment he slowly showed a smile: "So your lord, you also know my name."

What's wrong with this? Almost everyone knows that the general has a grumpy and stupid son, but this major general can’t do anything else. The force value is high. Thunder and lightning sweeps all directions and strikes at a young age. The invincible hand in the army, who can fight against the first without falling into the wind, is probably only the three highness built by the gods in the heyday.