C64

Concubine Xi's voice fell behind, and the hall was quiet for a moment.

Lu Xing put down the fold in his hand and looked at him with his eyes raised. His dark and deep eyes seemed to have some deterrent power, and it made people feel a little flustered even if he didn't say a word.

Inexplicably, Concubine Xi felt that she was scared. Strictly speaking, she was not Lu Xingzuo's mother concubine. It is natural to talk about getting close to this area. It is just that the situation in the palace nowadays causes her to feel a little fluttering, so she dared to raise this. I suggest it. Fortunately, she is a clever woman, who turns her head quickly and knows how to stop the loss in time, so she immediately changed to an awkward smile and said softly: "It seems that His Royal Highness has no intention of this."

Lu Xing said, "Thank you Niang Niang for your kindness. Now that the situation in the DPRK and China is turbulent, I really don't have a heart for Fengyue."

Concubine Xi knew that this was just a refusal. After thinking about it, she had to say: "His Royal Highness, but if you really talk about the facts, the more turbulent the DPRK, the more people from all sides will be staring at your marriage."

Which party woman the prince married will have a great impact on the current situation.

The prime minister’s family fell, and the civil servants had a group of dragons without a leader. Now they are gradually moving closer to the Yushi doctor, and the Yushi doctor just happened to have a daughter waiting to be married. Now the remaining two princes of the royal family have not yet married and have not married the concubine. Although the Second Highness now seems Xianyun Yehe does not have any desire to fight for a position, if he marries a wife with a strong family background, it is not without any fight.

After listening to Lu Xingwang quietly, he opened his lips: "If the success or failure of a career depends on his wife to decide, what is the meaning of such a life."

Concubine Xi was taken aback.

For a moment, she seemed to see the shadow of Concubine Lan in Lu Xingwang. That woman was so daring to love and hate. If she did not marry the emperor, she would be the first daughter of the Lan family, taking the position of the patriarch of the Witch clan. Married to the home of a great nobleman, he will surely enjoy endless wealth in a stable  life.

But she didn't make such a choice. Concubine Lan was a woman of affection, and so is his son.

But for the prince, is it a good thing for the future emperor to be too affectionate? She didn't know, and there was no answer.

...

Golden town

At the top of the attic, the bathroom was steaming hot. The young master sat in the tub and looked at Jian Mei, who was sitting outside with a small bench, and said, "Mei, isn't it okay?"

Jian Mo looked at him with his chin: "Master, don't move, you have to soak for an hour every day."

This medicated bath was modified by Jian Mei combined with grandpa's previous treatment policy. The young master's legs are obviously a bit more serious than that of the patient. It would be better to use a hot water medicated bath to help the medicine penetrate.

The young master sighed helplessly: "Okay."

Jian Mo was afraid that he would be bored and said, "Do I read to the young master?"

The young master is all right when he is idle, so he should say: "Okay."

What Jian Mei is holding is a history book. He has been on this planet for so long, and he has not studied the history of this planet. Only recently did research find that the system here is really hierarchical, and it is still based on bloodlines and supernatural powers. In terms of high and low, although the system is a bit like the ancient monarchy, the folk customs are still open, and there is no closed door to the country. It has always had friendly exchanges with other planets, and scientific and technological civilization is far above the earth.