C107

This is a soft, touchable kiss.

Jian Mei froze in place, and when Lu Xingwang stood up straight again, he was a little confused, and some looked at him outside of the situation.

Lu Xing raised his eyebrows arbitrarily: "Look at what I do like this."

"No." Jian Mei's brain crashed a bit. He didn't even know what to say, and finally turned into a slow squeeze: "Are the dumplings delicious?"

Lu Xingzuo always looks quite decent in normal days, but at this moment he curled his lips. He looked evil in the light, and said in a low voice, "It tastes good."

"..."

Jane doesn't know why, but he always feels that this is a bit of a point.

After being watched in this way, he felt a little blushing afterwards, but he was not very repulsive. The moment he touched his heart, his heartbeat accelerated, and it was a pleasant feeling both physically and mentally, as if it were, in fact, he always wanted to do this. feel.

Lu Xing thought he was shy and didn't continue to force him. Instead, he said: "Tonight's banquet will be held outside in a while. Will you go out to have fun together?"

Jian Mo nodded: "Okay! I attended a party in the town last year. I didn't expect to be able to participate in the palace this year, but can I just wear this suit?"

Lu Xing's eyes were warm and moist, and he whispered: "Yes."

Jian Mei looked down at herself, and said hesitantly: "But I'm always afraid that I might embarrass you."

"No." Lu Xingwang took him out, the night was deep, and some cool wind was blowing right at this moment, the man whispered: "You will always be my pride."

...

The sound of people outside, the fireworks and the brilliance fell in people's eyes, but Lu Xingwang's words fell in Jian Mei's heart.

The night was slightly cool, but his heart was very hot.

He was a little sad last year during this festive season, feeling lonely and homesick, but this year, with Lu Xingwang by his side, he was not so sad.

It turns out that a person gives a full sense of security, and it really won't be sad.

Central Plaza, dinner

The emperor stood at the highest point of the square surrounded by a group of ministers. Today the square was opened, and the families of the ministers also poured into it. The central square was lit with a red bonfire, which seemed to be lit until dawn.

"Thank you Aiqing for your wholehearted cooperation and staying with Stan Star for year after year." The emperor held up his wine glass, and his voice was transmitted to every corner of the square through divine power: "I will not forget you, this planet, This country will not forget you either. Our common long-cherished wish is to make our country richer and stronger!"

Because the emperor was talking, the lively square gradually became solemn.

The emperor chose to speak today, and he also has his own metaphor in it: "I don’t hide the truth from you. After all, I am old and my body is not as good as before. But the prince has been in charge of the country for a long time. There is a rule, the people live and work in peace and contentment. They are indeed candidates to inherit the Datong. Therefore, today, I announced that I will abdicate and the crown prince will ascend the throne. The canonization of the hall will be carried out in ten days!"

One stone stirred up a thousand waves.

The emperor's announcement can be said to be a bit surprising, but it can also be said to be expected by most people.