INTERVIEW 4

PRODUCER: Tell about what it was like to win.

EZRA: Amazing! I couldn't believe that I had the most votes, and I didn't even think people really noticed me that much. I was so afraid of getting eliminated and got so many goosebumps. When Halle said that I had won, I was just so shocked! I'm so happy I won and I'm able to pursue my dreams!

PRODUCER: What are you expecting this week?

EZRA: Even though I won, I don't want to get too comfortable or think because I won that I am safe, because this is still a competition. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone this week with the musical theatre theme, and singing something I'm not familiar with.

PRODUCER: What do you find challenging?

EZRA: What I find challenging the most is incorporating emotions and feelings into my singing, because it is a bit of acting too. I just hope that I don't disappoint the fans and do the best that I can. I really want to make it to the next round.

PRODUCER: Cut!

@PopaliciousNetwork: Dilemma releases their new music video for the second single "Choose Me" off their sophomore album "Overdrive".

bootyshaker30: they may have nominated themselves for a grammy I fear

dannydefreako: this is hands down the song of the summer

£elchaphoe£: i can't wait to stream this song to death

andresuntiedshoelace: everyone stream so we can get 60M views in the first 24 hours.

barkatme: isn't that the girl from finding solstice? Ezra?

andresuntiedsholace: @barkatme that's correct!

barkatme: @andresuntiledsholace what is she doing with Andre? She doesn't deserve him.

andresuntiedshoelace: @barkatme have you heard of acting? She's just in his music video? Having a damn good time?

barkatme: @andresuntiedshoelace she's not even pretty.

andresuntiedshoelace: @barkatme very bold for someone who looks like an animatronic cigarette.