Author's Note

Hello!

This is my first story on Wattpad and my first story ever so I probably won't have the best plot lines, grammar, etc. I'm trying to improve my writing skills so corrections or advice on anything would be appreciated.

I started this book after reading Legal Affairs by @iaiawrites so the story will sound kind of familiar at some points if you've read it already, but I've already contacted the author and asked for permission to use the book as inspiration so it's not being copied.

I know these tropes are not for everyone and I'm trying to portray them realistically and in the best way I can, but to warn you it does have the pregnancy trope and (not between the main characters) what some people would call cheating. I've read a couple of books that have some kind of the cheating trope and a lot of the time it's justified by the spouse being a really bad person. It can be fun to read but I think it's more interesting to use a toxic marriage instead of a toxic person.

The book does contain some themes that can be triggering, such as mature content, alcoholism (post-recovery), talk of abortion, addictions, negligent parents, infertility and the pregnancy trope.

Also, there will be stuff about law and terminology that I've done a bit of research on but I have no idea what being a lawyer is like. Hope it's not too inaccurate. 

I don't know exactly how votes work, but please vote to let me know if you like it.

I hope anyone who reads enjoys!

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except as  by U.K. copyright law. For permission requests, contact [@Brakak and @iaiawrites].

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products are intended or should be inferred.

Book Cover by @Brakak