4.

Hello my cupcakes!!

Guys it takes me a lot of time writing and plotting the story and it won't take you a second to click that vote button.

Important Announcement📣

Guys this is my instagram account

Guys this is my instagram account. Do follow it for some spoilers and some really amazing edits of our Abhiman and Noor😉.
More followers = Fast updates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap

'I'm ready to meet them up tomorrow.'
Noor ran back to her room and locked her door. Backing the door she sat down on floor and finally inhaled the breath she was longing for.

Noor's POV

Hey bhagwan!!! I finally trust you now. I mean fucking finallyyyy!!!!!

I have had crush on this guy since like 8 years now.

My only infatuation, my only attraction, my only crush- ABHIMAN.

We've met only once when I went to airport that day to seeoff my brother for his college when I was 15. His whole group was going to delhi for future studies.

Flashback starts

"Siddhart, take care bete and call me atleast once a day. And you are not allowed to drink or go partying late night. Got it?" Papa instructed bhaiya.
We are here on airport to see off bhaiya as he is going to delhi for his further studies. "Ji papa. I'm not a kid. And Noor, I'm going out but remember, you can always call me whenever u want. If you want me just call me I'll be back. Okay bache?" Bhaiya said. "Ha bhaii!!! Abh jao n or ha suno"- i said whispering in his ear-
[Yes bhai!! Now go- oh and listen]

"Don't go around knocking girls up there! I don't want to become someone's bua at such a young age."

"Behuda Aurat! Is this how one talk to their elder brother?" Bhaiya said and chuckled.

"Siddhart where is Abhiman ya?" a girl's voice came from behind.

I saw a girl coming towards us, bhai was about to answer when she said again. "Oh nevermind here he is."- and she went towards him while my eyes followed.

I saw him there for the first time. Brown eyes, long lashes, fair skin tone, perfect physique, well built with broad shoulders 6'3 feet probably. I've seen many guys but OH MY GOD this guy is 'chalta firta ADITYA ROY KAPOOR.'
"Aree hukum, where were you? Teri wali bahut tension m thi." Bhaiya said.
HUKUM?? he is the HUKUM? Oh wait 'TERI WALI?' wtf-