13.

Hello my cutiess.
As promised the update is here and I'm so thankful to ya'all😭. (2hrs m hi target complete krdiya)

Noor's POV

"Welcome to my personal hell Mrs. Abhiman Singh Chauhan. Now you're mine forever."

His voice literally shook me to the core. It's weird how a pinch of normal red colour on your hairline changes your life.
It snatches your last name away in a very beautiful form and gives you a new personality.

My whole 22 years of existence I've been addressed NOOR KAPOOR but ;

Now I'm MRS. ABHIMAN SINGH CHAUHAN-

The way he said it in my ear terrified me. His voice sounded like a warning. Like I signed up for some kind of a contact with the actual devil walking on Earth.
And then it struck me, he has never called me by my name. It was the first time he ever addressed me and that too with his name.
He sounded like he wanted to showcase he owned me like he had some authority over me.

However, after all the rituals we stepped down of the mandap and touched our elders' feet and took blessings.
It was evening already and I was starvinggg!!! I didn't have any lunch because of fucking makeup which literary took an eternity and now it's dinner time.

Somebody please feed me or I'll faint right here right now.

"I think ya'all should eat. Till then me and baba will look after the transport. Oh by the way Noor bete, are you comfortable travelling right now? I'm so sorry we forgot to ask you. It's our ritual to take our new bride directly back home but if you want we can extend our stay here and can go back whenever you want." Rudra Papa said.

"No, no papa. I'm totally fine with travelling." I said.

All the guests started dispersing out the hall to the buffet area while I was stuck in this lehenga  and to fucking Abhiman. My dupatta was tied up with his cloth as it was a ritual and it could only be opened up once we reached home. Just when we started walking out to the buffet area, Ansh screamed at the highest pitch a man can probably-

"Bhaiiii!!!! Aapke jutte kaha hai???"

I looked at Vanie from my veil and saw her smirking at me. What the hell bitch, I told you guys not to. Urghh I cannot even lift my veil until muh dikhai so we cannot even talk in our code language.

"Chhote nawab. Aapke bhai k jutte humare paas hai." Sidhhart bhaiya said with a big wide grin on his face.

"Ansh bhaiya! You were supposed to look after his shoes." Aadhya exclaimed from another corner.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know when and how it happened." Ansh said out with a terrified voice.

"I'll tell you Ansh baby. Siddhart took it while you were-uhm- helping me with my dupatta." Vanie said teasingly, pressuring the word baby.

"Vanie, baby. You cheated me." Ansh said out with doe eyes and a teary face.

Of course, Vanie might have pulled off one of her seductive skills and have Ansh distracted while bhaiya stole the shoes. Vanie and Sidhhart bhaiya started laughing at them and teased them for their lack of concentration and their bickering went on for a while. I couldn't see any of it due to my stupid veil but I could clearly imagine their faces.
I was enjoying the drama until I realised Abhiman was beside me. He was so done with it. I could sense the storm coming. Shit shit shit.

"Stop it, everyone.- Abhiman said with a heavy voice which made everyone stop at the moment and he inhaled a long breath and continued again- What do you want Sidhhart? Just give me my shoes back."