19.

Hello my cute little cupcakes!🧁

Read my RANT today! It's important.⚠️🚨

Well well well, look who is here after sucha long time.
Your satan-ist author!💀
So what was I doing all along? (Fucking my fictional husbands ofc)
Where was I for a freaking week?
-well I was preparing something new for ya'all.
                (*drumrolls please*)

PRESENTING- THE SINNER AND I

Please checkout @_shee_writesss on instagram to know more about the upcoming book

(Introductory reel is posted)

(It will be released once The devil and I is completed)

Truth to be told- I never thought I will write this book yet alone another. When I started TDAI, I never thought it will reach 10k but I think god has some different plans because we touched- a freaking 100k😭 in a month.
Back to the point -I never ever ever planned to write about VaniexSidhhart until you guys came up with their pairing. I always thought of them as supporting characters but you guys actually shipped them a lot and blasted my DMs asking whether there will be a book or not and that's when I got the idea of how much people are loving them.
So on the account of 100k views on TDAI; I thought of giving ya'all this special announcement.
Can't wait to write them!😩

Happy Reading!
The chapter is not edited. Ignore the typos🤡

Noor's POV

"Hmm. I don't have time to waste." He said and started walking towards me.

"Huh?" was my only words when I felt myself hurled in the air, as two strong pair of arms pulled me towards him, carrying me up in bridal style.

"What the hell?? Put me down Mr..Chauhan." I shrieked and looked at horrified but the mighty Abhiman Singh Chauhan didn't spare me a glance and started walking towards the living room.

"I.said.put.me.down." I winced in his grip and said punching his chest to which he reacted like it didn't even affect him. Well how will it? My hands are barely half of the size of his hands.

Hmm my boobs will feel small in his hands.

Wait wtf?

Stop it you bitch.

I moved in his hands and my breast was literally sliding over his chest. Oh god! Why is this arousing me? I could feel that his cologne was now transferred to the clothes.

Ignoring it I punched him again until he stopped and finally looked at me. His face was obnoxiously close to mine and a flight of butterflies took in my belly.