ignored

"Mom I am telling you this is the biggest building I have ever seen"

"Is that so? Your father is not still happy with you working in such a big company"

"Oh, Mom! I should work you know I am not a kid. I am a young capable woman...trust me".

*Yn's mon sighs*, "alright good luck with your interview, momma loves you".

Yn smiled and said, "I love you too Mom".

Yn stepped into the building through its entrance and she was instantly stunned by the inside of the building. It was massive and nifty. Wherever she looked, she could see workers moving in a hurry and working hard. Everyone worked at a fast pace which made her realize that she probably would not even have time to breathe because of the workload this job might have.

She cleared her mind and mentally began to prepare for her interview. Standing in front of the lift, she waited for it to reach the ground floor. And when it did it revealed a man with a white mask on, his head arched back and back of head was pressing against the lift wall. He was young, had dirty blonde hair, and was wearing a suit. Though he seemed exhausted, his charisma was still exuding. His eyes opened and he looked straight past her, not even sparing her a glimpse, and began to walk towards the exit of the lift, moving past her.

Finding his complete ignorance odd, she finally entered the lift and pressed it to the floor where her interview was going to happen. The lift door opened and she could see several people already waiting for their turn. She hurriedly moved towards the reception filled some papers and took a seat, impatiently and nervously waiting for her to be called.

Meanwhile, he was on his way to the basement of the building. Only he had access to the lift that led to the basement. Tons and tons of drugs are exported and imported through the underground tunnel that was connected to the huge basement of the building. It was an ingenious way that was hard to imagine for anyone who tried to find out the pathway through which the drugs were traded. And before anyone could even guess or investigate, they were wiped out from this earth's surface.

The lift opened and several men holding snipers and guns came to view. Taehyung clutched the gun on his hip tightly and before he could take it out, an old man in a white suit appeared. Taehyung relaxed and left his grip to form the gun as he recognized the man in standing front of him.

The richest man in the world, his late father's best friend and business partner, Min Choi. The most powerful mafia and the shrewdest businessman taehyung had ever seen. He was a perilous but strangely cheerful person. Was it all a veil to hide his rotten dark soul, taehyung could never apprehend.

"Taehyung, my son! How are you!", he said as he hugged taehyung.

A small frown appeared on his forehead and his face stiffened with slight nuisance. He gingerly moved away and said, "Mr.. Choi what are you doing here without my permission..and how were you able to come here in the first place?".

Mr. Choi let out a hearty laugh and said," taehyung you know me right? If I want I can go to the moon...your basement is nothing for me. Are you forgetting your father and I were partners?  Moreover,r I was the one you were supposed to meet today...I am your dealer".

"what? I am supposed to meet an Australian billionaire...wait..did you fool me?",taehyung's voice annoyed, and he held onto his last bit of patience as much as he could.

"Listen to me boy, you know right he and I had a big misunderstanding in the past...still you wanted to do business with him...you think I do not keep my eye on what my future son-in-law does", his expression darkened and he said, "no one merges with the person I despise, especially someone who will be a part of my family one day".

Taehyung balled his fists behind his back, preventing himself from not crossing the boundaries. Understanding that Mr. Choi got to know about his plans to partner with the Australian billionaire and talked to him in disguise on the phone. It was all just a game for this lunatic old fart.

He then smiled ear to ear and patted taehyung's back, "Cool down, it is always good to play a few games at times... sharpens one's skills I believe".

"So... I should leave now take care!", he winked and and began to walk towards the elevator, leaving an infuriated taehyung behind, his men following him.

Running a hand through his hair, pushing his hair backward roughly. Pulling out his gun, he turned on his heels and shot at the closed lift, causing a mere dent in the metal. He knew that the old man was gone. He knew even if he wanted to finish him he couldn't. He was not given that choice, no matter how powerful he was.

Yn took out her ringing phone. She saw it was her Mother calling.

"Yn, my dear how was your interview?"

"Mom I got the job! I can not believe this. The salary is so good and I will be directly working for the CEO!".

Before she could hear what her mother was about to say, her phone dropped as a man in a black suit pushed her, without noticing. She wanted to call him out but many more men were surrounding a man who had the same dirty blonde hair she had seen earlier.

The man opened the door of his limo and his driver drove away. Again not attentive to his surroundings at all, ignored her like before. Other men followed him in their cars.

Who was he? She wondered

But she knew he was someone she should not mess with.