frustration

He trudged to his room, each step heavy with burden, shedding his blazer onto the soft mattress with a frustrated toss. Audible sighs escaped his lips, burdened by an unfamiliar heaviness in his heart. Unaware of the source of his discomfort, he grappled with the unsettling emotions stirred by his interactions with YN, questioning his very purpose and wrestling with guilt.

"Why do I feel this way? Why did I smile? Why does her presence affect me?" he mused silently, massaging the bridge of his nose. Suddenly, a hand on his wrist snapped him out of his reverie. Blinking away his trance, he met the gaze of its owner, responding with a poker expression. Kwon, his fiancée, peered at him with her captivating eyes, so unlike YN's innocent gaze.

"Taehyung, I've been calling for you. Did you not hear me?" she inquired.
Gritting his teeth,he shook off her hand and sternly responded,"has my mom sent you again in hope for a grandchild".

"Oh my taehyung..so what if she wants a grandchild we will be getting married one day anyway",she said while touching the elbow.

Closing his eyes in irritation he rolls his eyes and said,"coming to my office,seducing to have sex with me and not informing that my mom sent you is not right kwon"

Smirking and moving closer to taehyung's ear she said,"kim taehyung is now telling me what is right and wrong. The mafia lord who had killed innocent people for power and lineage. Do not give the bullshit of what is right and wrong taehyung. You and i are on the same boat. We are supposed to bring two families together and it was fixed since our childhood so you better not give me that attitude kim taehyung".

Boring his hazel eyes on her he wanted so badly grab her by her throat and slam her against the the wall. But he could not do it. Even if wanted to. His late father's partnership as well as friendship was binding him to quite her.

Poking the inside of his mouth he said,"listen to me kwon. Us having sex for because my mother had asked doest make any sense!!",he almost screamed with a spit.

Shocking kwon by his sudden aggression as he before never denied for sex and pleasure they always had a great time together. So what changed him now.

"Doest make sense? Taehyung i am fince for fucks sake! You and i had sex before several time now why are you behaving as if you never even touched me! Do not forget my father would not spare you if you now back off from out marry",she said with anger and bloodshot eyes.

Feeling the blood almost boil inside him he said," listen...kwon do not use yr father's name on me and i am not backimg of do you get that...its just....i am angry for not telling me that mom sent you to the office".

Wiping the side of her eyes she said,"alright i am sorry.! I will not do that agaim",she got closer to him and began to unbutton his shirt,"now i want you not because of your mother beacuse i want it....are you still going to say no hah?".

Gritting his teeth, irritated he said,"you want it so bad hah? Then fine!",then he slammed her on the bed and began to giver the whatever she demanded for consensually.

Waking up groggily, Taehyung glanced at the woman lying naked beside him, sighing exasperatedly as he remembered the events of last night. Unable to fully enjoy himself, he felt as though he was going through the motions, a sensation foreign to him. Running a hand through his hair in irritation, he decided to distract himself with the files on his table that he neglected the night before.

As he rummaged through the papers, his eyes fell upon a particular document containing information and a picture of someone who had been on his mind since he met her. He grabbed YN's portfolio and studied her picture intently, unable to tear his gaze away. Despite her insignificance in his world as a mere employee, she consumed his thoughts and time, distracting him from matters of greater importance.

Flinching as he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to see his fiancée, Kwon, giving him a strained smile. Feeling somewhat guilty for fixating on another woman after being intimate with her, Taehyung watched as Kwon's eyes fell on the picture in his hand.

'She's pretty, your new sex toy?' she remarked with a snicker. Frowning with rage surging within him, Taehyung pushed her away and growled, 'What the heck do you mean? She's just an employee.'

Sniggering with a forced tone, Kwon retorted, 'Oh, so tell me, who looks at their employee's face for so long?! I was waiting and waiting for you to put that paper down, but your eyes only kept on looking at that picture.'

Startled by the realization that he had been fixating on the picture for so long, Taehyung hurriedly grabbed Kwon's shoulders and attempted to explain, 'Listen, be quiet, it's not like that, it's just... something about her is just strange.'

'Taehyung, I am not so stupid! The look in your eyes... I have never seen it before especially for me,' Kwon's voice became subtle and harsh as she spoke. Without another word, she slipped into her dress and left, leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung behind.