fired

Waking up and immediately closing her eyes when the rays of sun struck her eyes. She groggily woke up and stumbled to her washroom. Cupping te cold watter she threw it on her face and began to do her morning routine. Picking a beautiful beige drss she slipped intonit and combed her hair and decides to leave it open and picked up her bag and her files and was about to go out when a her phone beeped. It was jungkook.

"Yn,do not worry about yesterday's incident okay. If your boss acts like a douche i can deal with him. Dont worry love".

Pouting and stomping her foot in pure irritation she cursed at jungkook for unknowingly reminding her of yesterday's ever. She forgot about it. Now panic and anxiety began to make her way to her. How was she going to face her rude boss. But her nervousness lessened a bit when she for some reason their first proper meeting yesterday. The moment their eyes met....his eyes so empty...filled with so much of sadness. Yet a glint of someone was present. Complex yet subtle his gaze was...which made her a bit confused and curious. Shaking as her and slapping her forehead for thinking of her boss so much and wastinf her time she quickly sped on her heels and went out.

"Yn find the 901 file from the storeroom okay and hurry",said the lady who did not like yn.

"But isnt that the work of the janitor.. have to prepare sir's today's plan. I need to..."

She cut her off and said,"huh i can not believe u r arguing with your senior maybe you r really not qualified as i presumed how will be able to work if you refuse to do such a simple thing."

Completely taken aback and stunned by her sudden harsh remark she frowned and gulped. Is the lady right. Do i not know my job properly. Sense of self doubt and confusion to creep into her head. Sighing heavily in rather a taunting manner the woman said,"do not stand there and go find the file".

Bitimg the inside of her lip she turned around and began to head towarda the store room that was on a different floor. Tingling sensation of overwhelmingness spread across her body. Overthinking whatever the woman said earlier. Aware of her bein passively aggressiveness and gaslighting she could not understand anymore what else is expected of her. But she understood one thing that the environment of one the most successful companies is not as professional and proper as she expected. Breathing slowly she began to search for th file,still thinking in her head how to deal with the unpredictability of this job.

Polished shoes making a clicking sound as its owner hurridly walked only stopping to see the person he was desperately wanting to meet since last night but her absence mader him scowl. Second day of work and she is late?!. Opening the door to her cabin taehyung quickly called the lady who was in charge of supervising yn. Stomping into the office she was about to greet but taehyung did not give her the chance. " where is yn...why is she still not in her desk".

Finding the it the perfect timing to rant about yn she said,"with all due respect sir yn is just a pretty face which is ok for a secretary but she is so inexperienced i think you should reconsider her position". She stopped about abruptly when taehyung slammed the file on the tabe hard makig her almost flinch. Standing up upright he began to move towards her hi eyes narrowed into slits. Disgust and annoyance pourinf out of his hazel hues. Evern though inches apart his dominant demeanor made her feel if he was hovering over her.

"Maybe you are the one who is failing to train her....maybe i should reconsider your position ",his voice taunting and filled with irritation.

Losing her confidence she shook hr head and began to fumble words,"n..o sir i was ju.st.. "

"Shut up the fuck up",he said evern before realizing he just cussed. He never cursed before when was at office. Always maintained a professional front. But this someime...sth about this woman...who was his employee said stuff about his another employee in such way that made him feel like kicking her out of the god damn company.

In mere seconds her existence become obnoxious and annoying and only because he said some things about a person who was just his mere employee. Who was nothing to him and he did not even know her that well. So why was he so pissed when she tried to bring yn down when she said she was "just a pretty face".

Being shocked by his sudden change of attitude she could clearly sense his blood boiling. "I hate it when one of my employees stoop so low to bitch about there colleagues. Do you get that?".,he said in a harsh manner.

She nodded and he said,"good now tell me why yn is not yet here".

"Si...r she is..in the stor.e room.. searching for ...a f..ile",she said while fumbling her words out.

Squinting his eyes he asked,"why the heck is she searching for the file this is not her work to do!...her work in only to assist me no ONE ELSE!!",nearly shouting.

"I am...sorry si..r it w..ont happen again"

Scoffing languidly he said,'of course it wont happen again cause you are fired".

Her eyes went wide as she proscessed what he said, "but sir "

"Shh shh dont make noise your voice hurts my brain and you have already made me upset...do you want to anger me even more?"

Tears almost welling up im her eyes,losing all the confidence but that did not faze him. "Now get out and do not say a word...quietly move your stuff and dont come again". With that the woman left quietly with trembling hands because of the fear he induced into her just now.

Sighing loudly,he could not believe how much this woman annoyed him and so much so he fired her. He had never done this before but for some reason it felt good. Doing something he wanted without thinking about the consequences or anything and it wa because of yn.Being weirded by this own feelings he shook off such thoughts he resolved to meet yn in the storeroom as he could not wait any longer for her to come back to his desk. He had to talk to her about last night and convince her to not open her mouth to anyone about this.

The flickering bulb was the only source of light. It sometimes went on and off. She wondered why such a big complany had such shitty management as she rummage through the files. Eyes finally catching the label of 901 under a pile of other files, clearly these were not organized properly which was eating so much of her time. She quickly grabbed the file and turned around when the light bulb went out and everything went dark. Heart beat raced as her fear of darkness crept into her. But when she heard a sound of clicking shoes from left her heart lumped to her throat feeling a great sene of uneasiness. When she was about to say something the the bulb came back she saw her unexpectedly standing near her and hovering over her. A scream left her lips as she was so surprised but that was soon suppressed when taehyung lifted his left hand clapped it againt her mouth,feeling her soft lips against the palm of his hand. Her wide doe eyes stared into his mysterious hazel ones as he looked down at her,faces only inches apart. Feeling an unknown sensation he began to feel as he kept staring to her brown does ones,filled with life and life unlike his. Almost getting lost in them she made a subtle movement with her hand and he moved his hand away.

Feeling a twinge of embarrassment he cleared his throat and said,"well i really need to talk about last night. Listen yn if you tell about last night to anyone you will not only be fires but i will make sure you do not get job any where else",he said in a sudden authoritative tone.

Frowning at his threatens she said,"mr taehyung i was not going to say this about anyone anyways so you do not have to worry about anything",she said sternly.

Raising his eyebrow,he clenched his teeth at her attitude. "Now if ou excuse me i have to plan your schedule for today",with that she moved away leaving taehyung behind. Snickering at her moodiness his phone rang and he got a call from his agent who he hired to find everything about yn. He picked it up. "Sir we have everything about miss yn"

Share yr thoughts about this chapted and what do you think will happen nxt