♡ Morning ♡

The next day arrives and Yoko awakens in her room she had a very lucid sexual dream AGAIN she gets up from her bed dripping
With a soft smile on her face and goes to make some breakfast, eggs and rice her favorite! She enjoys her meal and gets ready for school she put on her uniform and decided she wanted to use a toy at school... a remote controlled vibrator.
She pulls her panties to the side and slowly inserts the egg shaped vibrator inside of herself putting the remote in her uniforms pocket, grabs her bag and goes to the bus stop.
When she arrives she is all alone and still has 10 minutes left before the bus arrives.
The sun is slowly coming up, of course Yoko has a plan to keep herself entertained she reaches in her pocket for the remote control and puts the vibrator to setting 1 the lowest of the 6 she starts to squirm on the bus stop seat trying to get the vibrator to hit the best spots she keeps quiet but breathes heavily as there are still bikers driving by she is not even at school yet and is already playing with herself she hopes that today will be the day Mr Yamada fills her pussy..
while drowning in her thoughts and pleasure the bus shows up, she turns off the vibrator and gets on the bus while she is walking towards her seat at least 8 guys are staring at her with lust some of them getting an obvious boner Yoko winks at some of them and takes place in the bus when she finally sits down she can still feel them staring but she just puts on her headphones and gets some music playing while scrolling through her social media where tons and tons of men praise her call her beautiful and simp all over her it turns her on she is the #1 whore of the school Yoko herself and all the guys LOVE IT!