♡ Footage ♡

The bell rang and everyone has to go to class Yoko is walking around heading to class with a remote control vibrator up her pussy and a buttplug up her tight hole while trying to act as normal as she can she enters her class and she sees Mr Yamada her eyes light up and her pussy tightens and gets fucking wet just from looking at him.
Yoko sits down at her seat there are 5 rows and she is sitting by the window at the third row throughout the entire lesson she tries to make eye contact with Mr Yamada and when their eyes meet her clit twitches it happened at least 4 times in 30 minutes and Yoko is getting very desperate her pussy is getting so wet she almost starts moaning in class even tho nothing or nobody is touching her.
The bell rings
Mr Yamada slowly comes up to Yoko as all of the other students are leaving and asks her to stay after school and come to his office Yoko's heart starts to beat extremely fast as she agrees to stay longer confused and excited to wait for him.
After that encounter Yoko has a hard time focusing and takes a break to get some snacks and have an iced tea her favorite drink! She studies a bit more while thinking about Mr Yamada and time flies by and before she realises... school is over there are a few students still roaming the halls including Yoko who makes her way over to Mr Yamada's office...

She knocks on the door her heart racing and her pussy dripping waiting for a reaction and then finally he opens the door...
"Hello Yoko, please come in" said Mr Yamada "Thank you Sir" said Yoko as she was walking into his office she asked "Sir, why did we meet in your personal office instead of the classroom for extra lessons?" Mr Yamada smiled at her and said "Yoko... please sit down and look at the footage i'm about to show you" of course Yoko was very confused and did as she was told sitting down while looking at the monitor as Mr Yamada stood only a couple of centimeters away from her slightly hunched over looking at the monitor as well
Yoko felt like her ovaries were going to explode just from him standing so close to her although she was confused what the footage was about and that's the moment when Mr Yamada pressed the play button...