♡ Miu ♡

When Yoko arrived home she made some food.
Delicious Potato Ramen with heavy cream and a soft boiled egg.
After she ate her meal while watching her favorite youtubers horror gameplay
She headed to her room taking one last look at her vulgar anime figurines she keeps buying from Temu as some sort of addict... she loves them because she is able to take their clothes off...
and of course because they are drop dead beautiful
Yoko was tired but kind of bored so decided to take all of her figurines clothes off just for fun they look gorgeous...
Yoko heads to bed, turns off the lights and goes to sleep naked...
The way she prefers...
The next morning arrived and Yoko got out of bed immediatly after she heard her alarm go off today is the day her best friend returns from vacation and Mr Yamada wanted to meet her in his office at lunch break it was perfect!
Yoko got a message it was Miu! Her best friend just got back last night and is going back to school today Yoko was relieved to hear the news
Miu wrote her in a text "Hey girll! Sorry i haven't been texting you lately but service is absolutly terrible in London i just landed in Tokyo last night and will be back at school after lunch time!"
That made Yoko smile
Miu was her best friend ever since the beginning of middle school Miu was outgoing and is a party girl her style could be described as "gyaru" she means everything to Yoko and so does Yoko to Miu
Yoko gets ready for school makes breakfast and gets dressed heads outside towards the bus stop gets on the bus and heads to school excited for the lunch break...