Chapter 69 On Sunday

Author's POV

After Karan left the house Meera thought to do some work as Yash was sleeping.
So she went to pick up the dried clothes from the terrace and went to keep it.
When she opened her closet to keep her clothes she saw it was too messy.
So she thought to arrange it and started to do so.
After sometime she was done and saw she brought his clothes with her too so she took his pile of clothes and went to keep in his room.
In his room she saw it was very clean and organised she knew by now he liked to keep his room that way. She kept his pile of clothes on his bed and started to fold it. When she was done she thought if she should keep it in his closet but at last decided against it and kept the folded clothes on the bed itself and went from his room.

Then she saw the weather was really good so taking a cup of tea and her drawing book and stationary she went to the balcony to create her art.
While checking on Yash on the way she went and sat there on the chair in the balcony and taking a sip from her cup she opened her drawing book to draw the nice and lovely natural beauty before her.

Karan reached the school he had asked Naina to and found Naina already there waiting for him.
You're a bit late by the way she said.
No I'm on time see you're the one who's early I replied and showed her my watch.
Ok ok fine let's go and explore the campus she said and I nodded in response.
Going inside the school campus we explored the school it had a basketball ground, a cricket ground and an auditorium followed by the classes with three floors in the building.
After talking to the guard I had a hunch this was a good school but Naina didn't agree and so we went to check out some other schools.

After checking one more school that had a really good location Naina didn't agree again and when I asked her the reason she said it was a bit far from her sister's residence so here we are in another school.
It's nice don't you think I asked her.
Yes but wait a minute she said looking at her phone.
I think it'll be good I said after a minute looking at the building.
No no this is way too expensive my sister will eat my head if I say yes to this so it's a no she said.
Fine we still have three more options to look at I said and we made our way out.

Meera had been drawing for some time so after finishing two of her drawings it was enough for today she thought and closed the drawing book and with her drawing book and stationary made her way back inside.

And she looked at Yash who was still asleep and thought by this time he usually wakes up why not today but then remembered he had fed just before her breakfast meaning it still had a long time till he wakes up again so she thought to make lunch as it was Sunday so he'll be here too so she'll make something special.

So she started to prepare for the lunch and decided to make rajma chawal with mix veg and chapati and halwa. But soon realised the vegetables weren't there so she thought to go buy quickly from the market. And went to her room to get ready.
And after getting ready and taking Yash with my purse in his bag she made my way out.
Going out she reached the main street and hailed an auto for the destination.

Karan was annoyed now as she rejected the other two schools too saying one doesn't have enough space and the other doesn't look much approved by the ratings.
Really you believe the ratings on the school I asked her annoyingly.
Yes otherwise how would I know which is good she said with a smile.
You know better than to believe on it you should atleast give it a try Naina I said to her.
But if I'm not going to select it so why would I give it a chance she said reasoning me.
Whatever but this school is the last one and if you don't like it too then you do it yourself I'm out I've already tried to help I said so she better get it.
Ok ok she replied and we entered inside the school gates.

After the checking while coming out I didn't say anything unsure if she'll give this school a try.
But suddenly she spoke I think I'll give it a try and will bring my niece here tomorrow for the formalities.
Really? I asked.
Yes it has everything she wants and it's fees is affordable too and do you know my sister's residence is nearby only so no problem she said happily.
Thank god I said in response as she finally chose one.
Ok then bye I'll go I said wanting to go.
What go where atleast have lunch with me I took a lot of time so it'll be my treat what say? She asked grinningly.
Hmm no thanks I'm going home I said not wanting to have lunch with her as I wanted to spend my rest of the day with someone at my home.
Come on yaar Karan if not lunch let's have a coffee ? Please I'll feel bad she said and agreed reluctantly as it was just a coffee.
And we went towards a cafe she gave me an address of.

Meera went inside the shop and was collecting the required vegetables and other necessary items too as she came to the shop so why not.
After some time she was done and was waiting in line to pay the bill as the queue was long.
It seemed like everybody came to shop the groceries today only she thought.
But when it was one more customer before her she looked around and she saw from the glass of the shop that she saw him. But when she tried to look there again he wasn't there.
She thought it might be her mistake that she misplaced someone with him and payed the bill as it was her turn now.

Coming outside the shop with Yash still asleep on her shoulder supported by her hand and carrying the grocery bag and Yash's bag in the other Meera was waiting for an auto but before she could she saw him with the familiar girl coming outside of the cafe across the street. It was the same cafe where she went usually with Neha and in the same cafe she thought she misplaced him with someone else but now she realised she did not.

Karan had finished his coffee with Naina who was busy talking about her fiance whom she loved immensely but sometimes just wondered how.
Karan too laughed at something she said about her fiance's habit while coming out of the cafe but got shocked seeing Meera standing across the street looking at them with narrowed eyes.
And just hoped he wasn't in trouble by the looks of her.

Word count:1250
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!