Magic?

(The story may not be "exactly the same", in the game or in the mangas or any if rhe cannon discriptions.)

~°~°~°~(name's) POV~°~°~°~

May, 6th (taurus)
That's when she found me.

The nice old lady that found me on her doorstep and took me in.

She feed me, bathed me, clothed me, got me toys to play with, Etc.....
Basic baby stuff yknow the normal, but something is a-miss though.

As time went by the home telephone kept ringing, but of course she keept answering aswell, I know it might be a little abnoxious but i tried to eavesdrop a little, which ended up with a not so good but not soo bad result.

I heard that she was glad so hear a familiar voice, and also her talking about me to them like how she was surprised to see me on her doorstep and when it happened, witch was about a year ago,

and how cute i was and how i was a quiet and very tiny for my age, but as soon as she said tiny her voice went a little silent but i was confused?

Tiny? What was wrong with that? Isn't it normal for me to be like that? Like is it not normal? My head kept filling up with questions.

But didn't notice when she suddenly lit up like a candlelight.

But did start to notice that she rushed over held me in her arms and twirled around. Which made me giggle.

_*×*_

She definitely looks exited for someone reason while she was on the phone not that I don't want to see her this happy, it's just that, after she put the phone down. And speed walked to her room probrobly because when she came back, she dressed up in slightly more formal clothing but still looked casual, she looks beautiful not gonna lie but....

Why cant she leave me out of it, i dont want to wear this !?