💎The Sorting🗝️

"Hello it's nice to meet you

(hello)

Could you tell me where I am?

I don't know how I got here but I

Think I'm starting to understand"

It was dark, bumpy

Wherever you are

Now that you think about it...

Where were you?

Opening your eyes to nothing but absolute darkness. Moving around expecting to be met with blankets in your bed.

Snapping your eyes open you realized that you were in a coffin, wrapping your hands around your chest to feel the robes you only dreamed of wearing, you take in a deep breath of nervousness.

'It's happening' you muttered in disbelief.

You put your hands down and tried to focus on your breathing attempting to calm yourself.

After a while you start to dose off and let it consume you knowing you'll be alright.......

for now

Without worrying about the situation at all you almost didn't notice the footsteps coming towards you. Hearing a key twist like it would for a normal door, the coffin opens you open your eyes only to see a crow specifically Dire Crowley the headmaster of Night Raven College.

After the prompt explanation
You promptly jumped out of the coffin and looked around, 'it's better in real life' you beamed mentalwith a neutral face taking into the creepy interior you grew used to seeing in your past life playing the game.