🍎Epel Felmier🍏

"Epel's P

"Epel's P.O.V (name's)"

It's been years since then ,15 years to be exact. Alot has happened lately.

I just found out that "Epel Felmier" aka is "me", i can't believe i didn't notice, i can't believe i didn't put the pieces together, i just thought it was a coincidence when other people started calling me that, it was obvious too ( T°T ) i feel so disappointed in myself. Anyway-

And i still cant believe I'm here, things are alot different from what i remember, but a lot of things are still the same as well, like how I'm still small, a lot of people still confuse me as a girl, i live in the town called Harveston that's in the shaftlands. A place where it's not well known.

I'm still a young-looking boy with fair skin and a height considerably shorter than his others. I have wavy, mid-length hair that is periwinkle in color, with long bangs that part on my left and frame the sides of his face. His eyes are light blue, and i often wear a neutral, expression on my face. On rare occasions, however, I could be seen revealing a tough, "boyish grin" or "girlish grin". During a certain few situations.

And the only thing different about me is the red streak on my hair

I tried to be like him and have that country like accent but that was a massive fail, though a few accents on certain random words just slip out sometimes but i guess it still counts

Speaking of which, i noticed that grandma, doesn't have an accent like she was supposed to in the game, also work at the farm is not "that" hard.

It was only just picking the apples in barrels or that carriage thing (AN: i don't know what it's called soo...). And put the apples into the distributer, for things like weight, and shape. And the rest?

I don't know, grandma won't let me know yet. She said i will, "when" I'm ready.

And also Neither of my biological parents are present here, that was not the case where it originally supposed to be. I'm not that worried though, they weren't really mentioned in the game.

Another thing about this family is that my (adoptive) grandma and great-grandma are both witches. This family deals with growing and selling apples. They often give me boxes of fruit or their special apple juice from home, but they seem to have some business struggles.

So i taught myself how to beautifully carve apples because many were blemished and wouldn't sell.

I noticed that the apple trees are a bit thinner than it's supposed to be.

So i also mentioned to grandma that i want to make a potion that could strengthen weak apple trees so that they would last longer and give more fruit, the process was a bit slow with limited resources, but nevertheless this would make my grandma happy.

Also my unique magic is still similar to the original but there's a few changes,

(this may have a few spoilers, so read at your own risk)

It's called "SLEEP KISS" my unique magic creates a berrier around the target in the shape of a glass coffin, and renders them immobile.

It can be used to protect allies, and to imprison enemies

The weird thing is that, that's not all, another part of my unique magic is that i could poison someone and control how mutch it would effect something or someone so they won't be able to move or be in a sleep-like state and won't wake up , the cure is a kiss from me or just to simply wait it out.

Souds familiar?

Also don't ask about how i got my unique magic, because it was a bit irkso-

"Epel! It's time for your lessons!, Go to Mr.Tori ," said grandma.

"ill be there grandma!!!"

Anyway, about my education I've been tutored by the elderly that used to be teacher's soo i could catch up with people my age,since people my age didn't quite like me for some dang reason 😒.

Also when i was applying for my possible future school, apparently i got into Royal Sword Academy and Night Raven collage, which is not a surprise honestly since I'm not the same soul, but i went to the obvious choice NRC. The extended family was qurious and started asking why i chose NRC because i didn't think I'd fit in with "elegant" and "posh" people my age at RSA. So that's what I said to them.

Though, I'm not surprised about it since I'm not the same person as Epel Felmier, I'm more calm and accepting, couse it's easier that way and it's harder to deny what you are, don't you agree?

Welp that's all possible people who are reading my mental dialogue.

Until we meet again in

"NIGHT RAVEN COLLEGE"

_-*°Harveston Secrets°*-_

¡° Harveston is the perfect place for sledding.

¡°The children who would bully him were at his old school but not from his village, hence why he's homescho-
Err village-schooled

¡° as a child Epel would fly to the tops of trees to pick apples.

¡° Epel is the only person in the main cast who doesn't know anyone his age in his hometown.

¡° Yes, epel doesn't have a grandfather here (sorry)

¡° Epel only grew up with elderly people and his older cousins.

¡° Epel occasionally babysits the younger grandchildren who visits their grandparents.

¡° wants to focus mainly on potions and picking apple's on the tallest part of the trees for the farm.

¡° Epel's unique magic is also useful for carrying deliveries.

¡° Marja (epel's grandmother) is worried about Epel going to school but also happy that he will make friends.