Story/Quirk/Harem info (Please Read)

Story Info:

-Izuku will be op and very smart in this story.

-Izuku will be the son of Inko and Twice.

-Twice was the #1 underground hero when he was alive (A/N: He had better control of his quirk as he trained from a young age so he didn't have the issue with control or the split personality issue like in canon. His quirk was also a bit different than canon. The way I describe the quirk for Izuku is the same for Twice.)

-Twice in this story was born an American so Izuku will be half American/half Japanese in this story.

-Hisashi Midoriya does not exist in this story.

-Izuku will be a well-rounded hero who uses support gear, weapons, skills, and also his quirks.

-In this story, Izuku's mother was a hot-shot lawyer who did and won a lot of big cases.

-There will be Ochako, Bakugo, All Might, and Original Hero Commission Japan Branch bashing. (A/N: Sorry for those who don't like this and who love those characters. Do not get me wrong I have nothing against All Might or Ochako it just for plot purpose only ones I really don't like is Bakugo and the hero commission. There will probably some slight character bashing from other characters but they won't be to bad the only ones that will get really bashed are those who I listed and a few others that you have to read to find out.)

-Any songs,videos, photos, or gifs used in this fanfic I do not own.

-This is being written on my phone so there will be possible some or many grammar mistakes.

-This fanfic was put as mature for the cussing, smut, and violance that will possibly happen in later chapters.

-Izuku will have mutiple abilities and skills.

-In this story there will be ocs, oocs, and genderbends.

-Izuku will have a harem (A/N: Ochako will not be in the harem. The age of the woman in his harem will vary. Also some genderbends will be in the harem.)

-Eraserhead and Mic will be together in this story.

-Nezu will adopt Izuku 3 month before the entrance exam.

-Toga and Dabi won't be villains.

-This will definantly not fully follow the can. (A/N: Meaning some deaths won't happen and some events will happen differently.)

-Izuku will adopt eri and Kota 

-In this story I am going to make Eri younger then she was in canon (A/N: In canon she was about 10 years younger then izuku but for plot reasons Eri is going to be 12 years younger then him instead. So when she saved by Izuku she will be 3 not 6.)

-Also for plot reasons in this story Eri was born with her quirk and Overhaul is actually her father.

-Izuku will have 5 quirks in this story.

===========================================================================

Info on Izuku's quirks:

1st Quirk: (slighty different more upgrade version) Double

Abilities:

-Quirk allows him to create clones of people and things. Before creating clones, he requires the measurements of the person he plans to copy before he can actually create clones of said person.