Rewrite of Izuku's quirk info

A/N: In this rewrite of the quirks I make some small changes here and there nothing too major since I keep the quirks he has but I do tweak his abilities a bit:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info on Izuku's quirks:

1st Quirk: (A/N: slightly different better version of twice quirk) Double

Abilities:

-Quirk allows him to create clones of people and things. Before creating clones, he requires the measurements of the person he plans to copy before he can actually create clones of said person or item.

-get the memories, experience, and knowledge when a clone is destroyed or deactivated. (A/N: basically like how shadow clones work in Naruto just slightly stronger as the clones can take a bit more of a beating if not much)

-shapeshift- if he has a clear image and measurements of what he wants Izuku can make himself look however he wants without it being an identical clone to something or someone (A/N: canmake a clone of himself but changes the looks so he looks older and a bit different by changing his hair or eye color he can do it to his original self to. Ability can also be use to Izuku's advantage if he wants to look like someone else but not make a clone or change his appearance slightly while doing vigilante work. Think similar to how in naruto he or his shadow clones could do a transformation jutsu.)

Drawback- When he makes multiple clones and a certain amount of clones he makes is destroyed or he makes too many Izuku can pass out from exhaustion. If he receives the memories and knowledge from multiple clones that willingly deactivated or were forcefully deactivated at once can cause a migraine or him to pass out from being overwhelmed with information.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Quirk: (A/N: stronger version of Inko's quirk known as Attract) Strong Telekinesis

-He can move objects, people, animals, and things with his mind. The more he trains the bigger and heavier the stuff he can move.

Drawback- When overused he gets migraines, nosebleeds, fever, pass out for a few hours to a couple of days from exhaustion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Quirk: Shadow

Abilities:

-Shadow leap- can go from one place to another but only through the shadows.

-Shadow cloak- manipulate the shadows to cover him or others so he can completely camouflage himself or others.

-Shadow manipulation-Izuku can bend shadows to his will. ((A/N: He can do some things  similar but different like the clan jutsus the Nara clan does.)

-Nightmare- This ability is similar to Eraserhead's quirk but instead of erasing one's quirk, Izuku's makes the person or persons see their biggest fear.

-storage portal- it is basically a portal to a small pocket detention where he can store none living things (A/N: think a weaker version of Kamui detention)

Drawbacks- if used too much could lead to nosebleeds, dry eyes, migraines, fever, insomnia, or fainting (A/N: If Izuku passes out from overuse he could be out between 4½ hours up to a day and a half sometimes longer.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th Quirk: Razor wire

Abilities:

-Wire create and manipulate- He can create long strong razor wires from his fingertips which he controls as if they were extensions of his own body. The wires are sharp enough to slice through steel and concrete with no trouble, he can use them to bind and restrain targets without harming them. He can move objects without damaging them, being able to apply enough force to rip out someone's lip ring without damaging it, or grab a packet of cigarettes with out ruining them or the container. He is also able to hold several of the wires between his teeth without any damage to himself. The wires themselves can be used to attack from virtually any angle, and seem to hover around Izuku himself in an omnidirectional manner during combat. He can cause drastic shifts in their positions with extremely small movements, and even manipulate them without any apparent movement at all. The wires move much more quickly than even Izuku himself does, and are extremely hard to see. He is also able to release wires from his control. Izuku can detatch wires so they could be used to bind, set traps, etc. He is able to change how sharp, dull, weak, and strong he can make the wires. He also has the ability to have the wires encircle him as he walked around without any contact with them. Izuku has no limit to how many wires he can make. 

-Mesh shields- Izuku can weave the wires as he likes, creating mesh screens out of the wires to block bullets, and each screen appeared to contain hundreds of individual woven threads.

Drawbacks- None (A/N: Thanks to the surper regenration ability from his fifth quirk he doesn't have to worry about self made injuries caused by this quirk as he will heal rather fast from it).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th Quirk: Super Soldier

Abilities:

-Superhuman Strength- Can lift 1,350 lbs with maximum effort.

-Superhuman Stamina- Could fight for extended periods of time without breaking a sweat.

-Superhuman Durability- Is physically tougher and is more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human could handle a few hits from Nomu with ease.

-Superhuman Agility- Able to maneuver through the air with exceptional balance. He can jump very high and far from a stationary position and execute professional-level flips and acrobatics.

-Superhuman Reflexes- Are near instantaneous, able to dodge a barrage of blasts unscathed.

-height senses-All his senses are enhanced like that of Captain Americas

-Danger Sense- Can sense danger similar to that of Spider-man's spider-sense.

-Hawk sight- When izuku activates it he gets what would be consided a birds eye view of every thing so he can look at the area and see it as though he was looking down from the air. (AN: In canon if Izuku had this during USJ attack he would have been able to see how everyone was doing from where he was)

-Superhuman Regeneration- the regeneration is like that of deadpools only slightly weaker the only thing he can't heal from is decapition, bullet to the skull, or injury to the heart. Not completely immune to viruses and other human ailments. (A/N:If he suffered sever burns he could heal easily if he were to lose an arm or suffer the same injury as All Might he would heal just fine. No if he were to be blown up he would not heal from explosion like dead pool did)

-Superhuman Speed- Can run 75 miles per hour.

Drawback- He needs to eat from 11,723 calories to 13,937 calories per day or he will start to feel weak and tired which leads to him fainting (A/N: I needed to think of some type of drawback since Izuku is going to be kinda op here so the only thing I could think of is to use the similar draw back the flash had but also bit different.) If he faint he could be out from any where from 3 hours to 11 hours.

Extra Info: Injuries heal better and faster when asleep.