Past Few Months

"Midoriya"- Talking

'Bakuhoe'- Thinking

"All Might"- All Might speaking in his buff/hero form

*Kick*- Actions

"Hello"- Speaking a different language

>>Hey<<- text/ messages

{Hello}- Talking over the phone

[Sup]- Speaking through a voice changer

Chapter 2: Past Few Months

==============================================

********************Start Chapter********************

Izuku pov:

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...Bee..smack. I shut off my alarm groaning it was 4 AM and I had to head to my morning part-time job at the cafe/dinner like always I got the morning shift. I sit up and stretch before removing my covers. I climb out of bed and stretch hearing the loud pop. I look out the window to my left and smile. It has been almost a year now since I moved into this small 1 bedroom apartment. After Mom died and our old apartment complex was rebuilt I had not been allowed to move back in by the landlord because they didn't want a 'quirkless' person living there. So I got myself this cheap shitty apartment that was in the shittier part of town. Though Uncle Mathew didn't like that his nephew and heir to the family empire was living here in a place like this he understood. He knew how most saw me as less than human because I was 'quirkless' and not known as the heir of the family empire. Not to mention because I did not change my status of being quirkless people still think that I am when I am not.  So because of that, I was not seen as a threat not to mention because they still think I am just a young quirkless orphan that no one cares about enough to help and who's badass and never lost a case lawyer mom who is no longer with him so she can't sue anyone for discrimination I was considered to most worse than dirt or dog shit at the bottom of their shoe. Hell a few months ago which was only 6 months after my mom's death some bastards had even tried to sexually assault me some were those bastards were supposed heroes and cops I had yelled at that day. However because of my years of training along with me finally awakening my 5 quirks I had gotten away easily. Later that night I hacked the CCTV cameras along with HPSC. When I hacked them I anonymously leaked everything to the public outing all the bad things they did. The heroes and cops who each tried to assualt me because they still beleive me to be quirkless I found multiple videos and evidence of them doing many different crimes then I had a clone anounomously leave the files with a detective that I know who is not crooked or discriminative since he on multiple occasions had worked along side both my parents before they died. As for all the stuff I got from Japan's Hero Commission I released everything to the public which got the Worlds Heros Association involved who are now thurally investigating them.

I have been busy for the past few months now it has been 9 and a half months now since moms death and I had done alot since then. Starting with the day after Mom had died I saw the personal family Doctor who was employed by my uncle who was will be keeping everything confidential. I had a quirk physical to find out all about my quirks off record and found out I actually had 5 quirks. I inherited both dad's quirk and a stronger version of mom's quirk which I was happy about because that means I could help people using my parents quirk. As for my other quirks I inherited from family members on both sides but mainly my dad's side since only two of my quirks were inherited from mom and my maternal grandfather. My third quirk I inherited from my many great paternal grandfathers Steve Roger who was an American superhero from many year's ago and a war hero. He was a quirkless man back when quirkless people were still a bit more common when about 55% of the world population was still being born quirkless. He however, ended up getting a quirk from trama after he voluntarily went through rigurus torture and experiments that the information for thankfully had been lost to time.  My fourth quirk I inherited from my mom's dad which was known as Razer Wire.  Then their was my last quirk that I inherited from Uncle Mathew and my Dad's father which was known as Shadow. The family doctor was discrete about the results making sure he burned all the notes and documents after showing my uncle about my quirks besides Super Soldier since I would be needing the file on that quirk when I update my status so that way I did not need to go through test all over again and so no one else knows about my multiple quirks. This was not the first time that the family doctor  did a check up for me off the record since uncle took me to see him one day after I had been beaten up by bakugo and some of his friends because I was quirkless it was through the x-rays that we had found out the double jointed toe was no longer their as it had healed into one so my uncle along with mom and dad had him do another quirk evaluation which lead to me being told how I had multiple quirks but they were to strong for me to handle right now.