Genesis (edited)

A/N: edited 2/21/2024 I read back and made some changes to the story also fixing some minor errors. Other things I did was add some pictures of Izuku's uncle, his assistant, and the car.

==========================================

"Midoriya"- Talking

'Bakuhoe'- Thinking

"All Might"- All Might speaking in his buff/hero form

*Kick*- Actions

"Hello"- Speaking a different language

>>Hey<<- text/ messages

{Hello}- Talking over the phone

[Sup]- Speaking through a voice changer

Chapter 1: Genesis

==============================================

********************Start Chapter********************

Izuku pov:

I am slowly walking home wincing in pain. As I walk the words Bakugo said replay in my head. I still couldn't believe that he told me to kill myself. I mean sure he was one of my biggest bullies but unlike everyone else he never suicide-baited me. I can't believe for the last 8 years I still saw him as a friend. Continuously holding out thinking that he would change. He wants to be a hero yet he bullies others and his ego is massive. I still can't believe he believes his own lie of me being quirkless when I am just a late bloomer waiting for my quirk to awaken. Bakugo will never be a good hero with how he is. He will be lucky if he stays in UA for all three years. As I walk I hear a noise so I turn around and see a slug man come out of the sewers.

Slug man-"You have a small body but you will do for meet shield"

I was angry that he mocked my build as that was one of the many things people mock and me being short when they don't know how muscular I actually was because I wear clothes bigger than myself by two sizes. The slug man attacked but I was quick and dodged him. By my guess, this was a villain running from a hero. He wants to take my body to hide. Though I have had a shitty life for the last 8 years after being technically quirkless as I have yet to awaken my quirks so I refuse to be killed by Mr.Goop Man here. I continue to dodge quite gracefully and with great speed. I may be short but I am very fast, strong, and flexible for my height. Thanks to 8 years of gymnastics, parkour, ballet, and multiple martial arts classes even for my short and scrawny-looking stature I am scrawny but muscular thanks to my years of training.

Slug villain-"Stay still brat it will be a much quicker and painless death if you stop resisting."

Izuku-*keeps dodging*"No thanks Mr.Gooey rather not die today maybe another time."

Slug villain-"Mr.Gooey you're going to pay for that brat come here."

The slug villain lunged at me so I did 5 backflips putting a good few feet between me and the villain. I came up with a quick plan nearly every part of the villain is liquid it seems with only the eyes being solid. So I came up with a quick plan as the slug villain got close I reached into my pocket to grab the pepper spray I got from the store a few blocks back. When he was only a few inches away I pulled it out of my pocket and sprayed pepper spray in both his eyes. When I sprayed it the slug villain backed up screaming.

Slug villain-"My eyes fuck my eyes you hurt my eyes you little shit."

He lay on the ground in a pile of goo and continued to complain about the pain. I pocket my pepper spray and search around for something to contain the villain. Lucky for me it didn't take long as I found an empty 1.5-liter bottle. I pick up the bottle and get the slug villain inside Afterwards I seal it up nice and tight. After sealing it up I was going to put the bottle in my bag to take the villain to the police station. However, just as I was about to do that the sewer drain lid flew up as I prepared for another villain to come out but instead of a villain it was my idol All Might.