Brigitte

Mercy cooed as her fat, bubbly ass was slapped. "Brigitte? Of course. I'll call her over to my office right away Master." She said, before reaching over to the phone on her desk. She pressed a few numbers and waited a bit for someone to pick up. "Hello Brigitte? It's Angela. Can you come over to my office? I want to talk with you about something."

Mercy looked over at Marco as she set the phone back down. "She's on her way now."

Marco nodded as he then walked back to his chair and cleaned up the mess, making sure to get into his position. He didn't want to deadass give away his position, so he was quick enough to act and reset the office as if nothing had happened. He'd walk back to Mercy, groping her chest a bit before whispering into her ear, "you'll pretend to convince Brigitte that Overwatch and Hyphen will become partners and I'll be making sure that she complies if things go south, alright?" He'd ask, before walking back to his seat and getting into position.

"Oh? You're not going to zap her right away Master?" Mercy asked, looking at Marco curiously. She wasn't questioning her master of course, that would be unbecoming for a slut like her. Simply wanting to know more about her Master's plan. "Also, would you like me to get dressed before Brigitte shows up?"

"Ah. Good point, Mercy Slut. I suppose we might as well make some adjustments to my initial plan and make sure I can get her immediately," Marco would state, before walking behind Angela and finger her pussy. "As for clothes, I'd suggest that you make sure your pussy hole is exposed for me so I could finger you while I gun her down." He'd state, before he'd continue finger Angela, pulling out his gun and got ready. As soon as Brigitte would arrive, he'd shoot three times at her forehead, immediately trancing her.

"Of course Master, right away." Mercy said. She repositioned herself on the table so that her pussy was facing Marco. The blonde moaned lewdly as Marco started to finger her pussy, the slit wet with arousal.  It wouldn't be long until Brigitte walked into the room; Initially shocked when she saw Mercy getting fingered. But that would soon change as she was blasted by Marco's gun, leaving her vulnerable.

Marco smirked as he then set his gun down and under a box to avoid it getting easily taken. He'd then look over at Brigitte and bit his lips as he examined the girl before his very eyes. "Brigitte, be a dear and come in here and lock the door behind you. After that, please strip out of your gear and present your naked body to me." He'd state, his pearly deep voice arousing and persuading the girl into having a threesome with some stranger and her co-worker. "Tell me, you're the technician of Overwatch yes?"

"Yes." Brigitte said, locking the door after stepping into the room. She wasn't wearing her full armor, just some engineer's clothes, which made it easier to strip. "I took over as lead technician after my father Torbjorn retired." She said, revealing her breasts as her top came off.

Marco smirked as he heard this and continued to finger Mercy a bit more, teasing the doctor a bit more before speaking, "I see. Well, now you'll also be a head technician for Hyphen, your new partnering company alongside Overwatch. Also, you both wouldn't mind if I decided to merge our companies, along with Talon, into Hyphen's name, yes? After all, you girls don't mind this if I essentially brought you all under my wing." He'd state, as he then examined Brigitte from behind the table. "Come here dear, and let me have a hold of those breasts of yours~ I'm sure you're just aroused by the sight of me fingering your colleague yeah?" He'd state, spanking Mercy's ass as he wanted to get a moan out of the doctor.

Mercy cooed with lust as Marco fingered her, her eyes crossing as  her Master slapped her ass. Brigitte walked forward nodding at his words and baring her breasts for Marco. "Of course sir, I wouldn't mind that at all. It's quite arousing to see how you fingering Mercy like that. And she seems to be enjoying it a lot."