Pharah and Ana

The next day, another overwatch vehicle stopped outside Marco's laboratory. The doors opened, and a young, attractive looking woman with dark skin stepped out. She then helped out an older looking woman with a similar skin tone out of the car. "Is this the place child?" the old woman asked, causing the younger woman to nod. This was where Mercy had told them to go for a new co-operation program. Both mother and child unaware of the insidious plot Marco had in store for them.

Marco was simply testing around with some new blasters and weaponry, waiting for the new recruits that he was told about. Upon their arrival, he smirked before setting down the blasters and walked over to them, sliding on his lab coat and greeting the two. "Hello there ladies. Ana and Pharah, I assume?" He'd ask, point at each of them to get familiar with their names. "Please follow me, you'll be here to test out some of our new technologies." He'd then guide the two of them to a room that had some odd pod shaped machineries in the room.

"That is correct sir. And you are?" Ana said, asking for Marco's name as they followed him. The two looked at the pods in the room curiously, the older woman going to inspect them. "Interesting, and what type of technology is this?" Pharah asked curiously to Marco.

"Marco Apelen. Just call me Marco for short." Marco stated as he then looked as Ana began inspecting the machine. He was definitely slightly turned off by how the old woman looked, but he'll soon be able to claim her after 'demonstrating' this new invention to her and Pharah. Speaking of which, upon being asked about the technology by latter, he glanced over before replying, "well we here at Hyphen pride ourselves in discovering technology that can revolutionize the battle. Thanks to Mercy's help, I've began to grow further into researching potential opportunities to have an upper hand in the battlefield. This right here is one of them." He'd then open up the pod, revealing what seemed to be just a comfy blue techy bed in it. "If you wish to, Ms. Ana. I can demonstrate it, since this particular machine needs certain criteria in order to work. And it seems like you're a perfect candidate."

Ana raised the eyebrow of her one good eye at Marco's words. "By all means, go ahead and demonstrate." She said kindly, inspecting the bed as Marco talked. "Though I'm not certain why I would be the preffered candidate. My daughter is far more active than I am." she said, motioning over to Fareeha, who was looking around at all of the technology.

Marco smiled softly before fixing his lab coat, "well, let's simply say that this could help some old veterans feel young again. I'd suggest you trust the process, ma'am." He'd then guide the mother into the pod before closing it and activating the machine itself. Within the pod, a bunch of tubes with injections sprung out of the hidden compartments within the pod and began injecting pheromones into Ana's body, slowly making her appear jsut as young as her own daughter. This would go for quite a while, about 30 minutes maximum, before the pod would open up to reveal a strikingly younger Ana. Marco smirked as he then adjusted his glasses before approaching the other, "how do you feel now, Ms. Ana?"

Ana looked shocked as she was put into the pod. Before she could protest however, Marco had closed and activated the machine. She eyed the tubes coming towards her warily, but as they injected the chemicals into Ana, the older woman began to relax, even more so as her body accepted the chemicals and began to reverse the aging process.

Fareeha meanwhile, looked concerned as the process went on. "How long should this take?" She asked, before the pod opened up. Fareeha was shocked to see a younger looking woman she had only seen in pictures before stepped out. "Mom?! Is that you!? What happened?!"Ana meanwhile, stretched as she felt all the pains and aches of old age had gone from her body. "I'm fine child. In fact, I feel incredible."

"Your mother just went thru our new aging adjustment pod. Now, she can easily get back to combat in no time. There are no side effects to speak of in this process, and the needle injection take at least 30 to 40 seconds max to dissipate, so you should be all good for now, Ms. Ana." He'd nod, before looking at the both of them with a slightly sinister smirk on his lips. "And should be easy enough for me to simply just..." he'd pull out his hypno ray pistol and shoot both Fareeha and Ana directly on their foreheads. He waited for a bit before cocking the thing and shooting them a second time to make sure they were ready for the real test of this de-ager. "Stand at attention, soldiers. It is time I train you for sex relief 101."