Frame - 3

The next day in the office, where everyone is working, Yoongi is clicking everyone's picture.

Jimin :- "What are you doing, Hyung?"

Yoongi (clicks his picture) :- "I am collecting some natural pictures."

Taeyang :- "Oh... For our next issue?"

Yoongi (looks on his camera) :- "No..... Just to upload on a site (then clicks Ho-seok's picture)."

Ho-seok :- "But for what reason?"

Yoongi :- "The website's admin asked me of some natural pictures for a topic."

Molan (laughs) :- "Wow... That's nice."

Jimin (smiles) :- "Do you think I am a natural beauty (feeling shy). That's why you took a picture of mine. hehehe."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Of course you look natural Jimin-ah."

Anna :- "So what's the topic?"

Ho-seok (being excited) :- "Yes, I want to know too."

Yoongi :- "It's Natural Disasters."

Then Yoongi and Anna laughs hard and gives high five to each other. Molan and
Taeyang also laughs but Ho-seok and Jimin gets disappointed.

Ho-seok (being sad):- "That's not fair, Hyung."

Jimin (angrily) :- "Just delete my pictures right now."

Yoongi (still laughing):- "I am.... sorry. Just kidding. Don't worry. It was for our next issue."

Molan :- "Seriously you Yoongi.... (then laughs)."

Taeyang :- "Have Chief told about the next issue already?"

Anna :- "We had just presented our thoughts to the Chief."

Molan :- "We?"

Anna :- "Me and Yoongi."

Ho-seok :- "Of course the perfect duo."

Yoongi (nods his head) :- "Yes of course."

Then suddenly Namjoon and Seok-jin enters there and everyone greets Seok-jin.

Jin :- "Guys as you know, I am going to leave soon because of my marriage."

When Yoongi sees Taeyang is about cry again, he gives her a bounce punch on the back then Taeyang becomes normal again.

Jin :- "I want to introduce you to your new Chief Editor (looks behind) Mr. Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook enters there and everyone greets him with claps. Yoongi looks at Jungkook carefully.

Jungkook :- "Hello Team, I am Jeon Jungkook. I hope you will treat me as well as you are
with Jin Hyung."

Jin (smiles) :- "They are sweeties Kookie. Don't worry."

Jungkook :- "And I don't like to waste time. I want everything in mean time and I hate - "No, If, But" like words. I hope you all get it."

All the people looks at Jungkook confusingly.

Ho-seok (to Jimin and Taeyang) :- "Wow.. What an attitude!"

Jimin :- "Seriously. Do you think he can work here with us?"

Molan :- "Lets see."

Jin (fake smiles) :- "Hahaha.. So guys I am going to leave you all from now on because I have to go for my shopping."

Taeyang unable to control herself and starts crying loudly. Where everyone is trying to calm Taeyang down, Yoongi comes near to Jungkook.

Yoongi (looks at Jungkook confusingly) :- "I think I saw you somewhere."

Jungkook :- "You are not flirting with me right."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "Huh.... I am not a girl. And why would I?"

Jungkook :- "Maybe you think I am really a handsome man."

Yoongi (being serious) :- "You are... (comes to his senses) but no.. I am not flirting with you okay."

Then Yoongi goes confusingly to comfort Taeyang and Jungkook is looking at him.

After some time where everyone is busy with their work, Jungkook is yelling at Jimin in his office.

Jungkook (holding a file) :- "You calls it a perfect match? Even the products and the theme are not matching with each other. Do you think this will work?"

Jimin :- "But Chief, I have already discuss this combination with Mr. Kim Seok-jin."

Jungkook (being serious) :- "He is not the in-charge anymore here. Do you know about it or not?"

Jimin :- "Actually..."

Jungkook (loudly) :- "Yes or No?"

Jimin :- "Y.. Yes..."

Jungkook :- "So listen and do what I say. (drops the file towards her) Change the subject and products according to theme and I want this done tomorrow at sharp 11 am. Do you get it?"

Jimin (gets nervous):- "Yes..... Chief."

Jungkook (looks at his laptop) :- "You may go now."

Jimin (picks the file) :- "Thank you."

Yoongi is watching all this scene from the outside. Jimin sits down at his seat and suddenly starts to cry secretly. Yoongi comes near to him.

Yoongi (sits with him) :- "Minnie.... what happen?"

Jimin (lowly crying) :- "This is... uhuu... the first time someone..... huhhuu.. yelled at me. It's so embarrassing you know (sniffs)."

Yoongi :- "But what happen?"

Jimin (sniffs again) :- "That new Chief says that my work is not perfect and they are not even matching with each other."

Yoongi (looks at his file) :- "Man it's good already."

Jimin (looks at Yoongi) :- "See. I told you. He did it on purpose I think."

Yoongi (stands up) :- "Wait.. I'll talk to....."

Jimin (holds his hand and make him sits down) :- "No... Don't do this. I don't want to mess up the things. And what if he yells at you because of me."

Yoongi (angrily) :- "But Minnie-ah.."

Jimin (calmly):- "I am okay Hyung.... Don't worry."

Jimin starts working on his project and Yoongi looks at Jungkook's office aggressively. During lunchtime at cafeteria, Jungkook orders a coffee and sits in a seat of 4 people. Taeyang, Anna and Ho-seok comes there and notices that Jungkook is sitting there alone.

Ho-seok (comes near to Jungkook) :- "Hello Chief. You are alone. Do you want us to join you?"

Jungkook (looks at his tablet) :- "Did I ask you?"

Ho-seok (smiles) :- "No... But I thought.."

Jungkook (looks at Ho-seok) :- "Just use your thoughts in your work instead of wasting time. Okay?"

Ho-seok (being serious) :- "Yes"

Then Jungkook leaves from there.

Anna (comes to Ho-seok) :- "That's so arrogant behavior."

Taeyang :- "How can Mr. Kim Seok-jin have such a friend like him?"

Ho-seok (angrily) :- "Seriously"

When Jungkook comes back to his office and starts looking on his PC, he sees that his system is not working and hanging due to errors.

To be continued...

___________________xXx____________________

Is Jungkook really an arrogant person? Or is it not good for others to try hang out with him? What do you think guys?