Frame - 20

Jungkook (being serious) :- "You like Yoongi, Right?"

Taehyung (being serious too) :- "Yes. So? Isn't it better than you like him?"

Jungkook :- "Why? What do you know about me?"

Taehyung :- "Nothing. But I am talking about Yoongi. He don't like to get involved in this kind of relationship with any new person."

Jungkook :- "It doesn't mean that he don't like back me?"

Taehyung (smirks) :- "But he knows me more than you and I know everything about him than you........ I guess... (smirks again)."

Jungkook :- "It doesn't matter. Sometimes all it takes is a few minutes to fall in love with someone."

Taehyung (fakes smile) :- "Don't make any conclusions by your own. He has been with me ever since we met. Whenever he needs something, he always misses me and calls me only."

Jungkook :- "That's..... because he trusts you as a friend. Not more than that. Okay."

Taehyung :- "And how can you say that it's only because of just friendship? Maybe he also likes me."

Jungkook (gets irritated) :- "No way. He doesn't like you. Do you know about his favorite place where he always goes when he feels sad?"

Taehyung :- "Do you know about the place where he spent his whole childhood?"

Jungkook (continues) :- "His favorite outfit?"

Taehyung (competing with him) :- "His favorite anime?"

Jungkook (quickly) :- "His sleeping habit?"

Taehyung (rapidly) :- "His dream destination?"

Jungkook :- "His..... his....... (gets stuck) Ahh...."

Taehyung (smirks again) :- "Just give up. You can't defeat me."

Jungkook (gets angry) :- "Are you challenging me or what?"

Taehyung :- "Just think as you want."

Jungkook (sighs) :- "Then let's see whom Yoongi likes in the end."

Taehyung (smiles) :- "Fine by me also. Just be ready to see us together."

Jungkook (evil smiles) :- "Time will tell who will be happy and who will cry."

Yoongi comes back from the washroom and sits in his chair.

Yoongi :- "Sorry guys. There was so much rush in the washroom. That's why it took a long time."

Yoongi then looks at both of them and notices that Taehyung and Jungkook are looking at each other and smiling.

Yoongi (shakes both of them with his hands) :- "Hey you both. Are you playing 'Nonstop looking at each other' game?"

Taehyung and Jungkook realizes that Yoongi came back there.

Taehyung (to Yoongi) :- "When did you came back?"

Jungkook :- "Sorry I didn't notice."

Yoongi :- "Of-course, how will you both notice me? You both were looking at each other. (looks at both of them) Don't tell me that you both starts to like each other."

Taehyung and Jungkook (loudly) :- "No...."

Jungkook :- "This can't be happen ever."

Taehyung :- "Same here."

Yoongi (starts eating again) :- "Calm down guys. I am just kidding. Let's eat."

After some time three of them comes out from the café.

Yoongi (to Taehyung) :- "Okay Tae. We are going now. You can go back to your work too."

Taehyung :- "Do you want me to drop you to your home, Hyung?"

When Yoongi is about to say something, Jungkook shouts before him - 'NO'.

Yoongi and Taehyung looks at Jungkook.

Jungkook :- "I mean.... Taehyung is a busy person and still in his working hours. I don't think we should disturb him. Right Yoongi?"

Taehyung (smiles) :- "N.."

Yoongi (to Taehyung) :- "Jungkook is right. We can go by ourselves. Don't worry, Tae. You just continue with your work."

Taehyung (pats Yoongi's head) :- "Okay little kitty. Take care."

Jungkook (holds Yoongi's arm) :- "I'll take care of him Mr. Kim."

Then Jungkook starts dragging Yoongi with him but Taehyung's hand is still in that position.

Yoongi (looks back at Taehyung while walking) :- "I am not Kitty, you grumpy Bear."

Taehyung smiles at Yoongi and tightens his hand with irritation.

To be continued...

__________________xXx_____________________

Wow.... Love triangle? Who like this kind of situation and whom you're going to support? (Just ignore the title of this book for a minute and then answer :D)