Frame - 26

[Hello guys,
Hope you all are doing great 👍
This is just a small note that I would like to share with you all that I am uploading my new book called - "My Unknown Neighbour (Taegi)". I hope you all like that book too. Please check that out also and share your thoughts through your lovely comments.
Thank you again 😊🤗]

**********

Yoongi :- "Thanks for today Tae. I am so happy after a long time. You made my day."

Taehyung :- "Yes.. But Sunday is not so far. You also have a good chance to make my day."

Yoongi (hits on Taehyung's arm) :- "I know dude."

Then Yoongi hugs Taehyung happily.

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Good night Tae."

Taehyung (hugs him back tightly and smiles) :- "Good night Hyung."

Jungkook sees them hugging each other and leaves from the balcony in sad mood.

Yoongi :- "Can I go inside now, Tae?"

Taehyung (with closed eyes) :- "Of course."

Yoongi :- "But.. I can't go if you don't let me go."

Taehyung realizes and then releases Yoongi.

Yoongi (laughs) :- "Bye Idiot."

Taehyung (smiles) :- "Bye Big Idiot."

Then Yoongi goes inside his home and Taehyung also gets in the car. When Yoongi enters in the room and looks for Jungkook there, he could not find him. Then Yoongi notices that the gate of roof is open. Yoongi goes towards the roof and sees that Jungkook is sitting in a bench alone.

Yoongi :- "Jungkook? Are you okay?"

When Yoongi wants to go towards Jungkook, his feet get stuck in the wires of the electricity kept there on the floor and he falls. Jungkook looks back at Yoongi behind and notices that Yoongi has fallen on the floor. Jungkook quickly comes to Yoongi and supports him.

Jungkook (holds Yoongi's arms) :- "Are you alright Yoongi?"

Yoongi (laughs) :- "I am.... Fine. Don't worry. (stands up) But why are you here? It's so chilled outside."

Jungkook (holds Yoongi and takes him to the bench) :- "Sit here."

Yoongi sits down on the bench. Jungkook sits down and checks Yoongi's legs and his wounds. There is a little scratch on his left knee.

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi) :- "I will bring first aid box."

Jungkook stands up to go to the room, but Yoongi holds his hand and stops him.

Yoongi :- "Sit down."

Jungkook :- "Yoongi...."

Yoongi :- "I am okay. Sit down please."

Jungkook sighs and sits down on the bench with Yoongi.

Yoongi :- "Now tell me, what happened?"

Jungkook (looks at other side) :- "It's... nothing."

Yoongi :- "I don't think you are saying the truth. There's something you are hiding from me."

Jungkook (still don't look at Yoongi) :- "And why do you think so?"

Yoongi :- "Because you are not looking into my eyes."

Jungkook closes his eyes with hopeless feeling.

Jungkook (turns back to Yoongi and opens his eyes) :- "Look, I am okay."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Okay. Now tell me.."

Jungkook (gets irritated) :- "Why are you asking the same question again and again?"

Yoongi :- "Because we are friends and I can't see my friends in a sad mood. So if you see me as your friend then tell me now."

Jungkook (again closes his eyes) :- "I am.... just.... missing my home."

Yoongi (gets confused) :- "You mean your apartment? I think it must have been completed now. You should ask the secretary....."

Jungkook (cuts off Yoongi's sentence) :- "I am not saying about my apartment, idiot. My hometown, I am missing that place. And my mom."

Yoongi (nods his head):- "Oh.... Okay. So you can call your mom right."

Jungkook :- "Yes, I already talked with her in the morning. But..."

Yoongi :- "But?"

Jungkook :- "I feel like I am alone. No one is here for me. I am feeling hollow from the inside. Like I am drowning in the swamp and all have left me. I can't do anything and......"

Yoongi quickly holds his both hands. Jungkook gets shocked and looks at Yoongi.

Yoongi (looks at Jungkook) :- "Do you want to come out of this marsh?

Jungkook continuously looks into Yoongi's eyes like his eyes are saying that - 'Don't be sad, I am here for you'.

Jungkook (realizes) :- "Y... Yes... I want to come out."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Then be happy always. Don't be sad anymore. You are not alone. Because I am here for you. Okay."

Jungkook :- "Do you think that you can be with me forever. I am not as lucky as you, Yoongi."

Yoongi :- "Just believe in yourself and you can't be alone. It's just your imagination. And yes, I will be there for you forever and ever."

Jungkook (with crying eyes) :- "You are giving me a hope, Yoongi."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "You can trust me, Jungkook. Now don't cry. You are looking like a zombie right now because of your melted lampblack."

Jungkook (wipes his tears and shouts) :- "Yahhh... I didn't apply any lampblack on my eyes."

Then they both starts laughing together. Inside the room, Jungkook's phone rings - 'Apartment Secretary calling...' and then 3 missed calls show on Jungkook's phone.

Next day, when Jungkook and Yoongi are about to leave the house, Jungkook's phone again rings. Jungkook looks at the caller name.

Yoongi (looks at Jungkook) :- "Why are you not picking up your call?"

Jungkook :- "You... go downwards. I am coming after you in a minute."

Yoongi :- "Okay. Don't be late. You remember that we have to race to the office. I am not going to show mercy on you."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Same here. Just one minute."

Yoongi (goes outside) :- "Come quickly."

When Yoongi goes outside the room, Jungkook pick up the call.

Jungkook :- "Yes Miss. Do."

Jungkook listens Miss. Do for a while.

Jungkook :- "Okay. I understand. I will come to you right now."

Jungkook quickly comes outside from the house.

Yoongi (looks at Jungkook) :- "Are you ready Mr......"

Jungkook (unlock the car doors) :- "I am sorry Yoongi. I can't go with you."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "You gave up too soon. Not so sporty person."

Jungkook :- "Miss. Do wants to talk to me about my apartment so I have to go there."

Yoongi :- "Miss. Do? Your Apartment secretary?"

Jungkook :- "Yes."

Yoongi (nods his head):- Ahh.... It's okay. You should go now."

Jungkook :- "Take care."

Yoongi :- "You too."

Then Jungkook gets in the car and leaves from there. Yoongi looks at Jungkook's car until it's disappeared.

To be continued...

___________________xXx____________________

What Miss. Do want to say to Jungkook? Is it any kind of serious issue again with him? But I like the way when Yoongi console Jungkook at that moment. Everyone needs this kind of friend in their life. Right?