The small box

*YN Pov* 

I was wearing my samurai armor with my blade murasama hanging on my side as i was looking over of the beautiful sight all the lights on in the city of japan as i using my helmet scanners to search around for any criminals that would dare disrupt the peace and my scanners beep as i see a group of men in suits and i see their tattoos and see they are the dragon yakuza as i see they are meeting american gangsters i stand up as i begin jumping down as i use my parkour skills to get down as i make my way to the gangs location. 

(3rd Pov)

While YN is using his parkour skills to make way towards them inside a abandoned building both the dragon Yakuza and the american gangs all armed with the leader carrying a bag as the yukaza leader speaks. 

Dragon Yukuza leader: Do you have the money?

Gang leader: You got what i asked?

The yukuza leader drops the bag as the gang leader opens it to see heroin as he takes on out and takes a knife and cuts into it and sniffs it as his body stiffens as he breaths and sighs in relief as he speaks.

Gang leader: Man, that stuff is strong!

Dragon Yukuza leader: It's the best there is. *Checks money*Everything seems to be in order. 

The flickers and everybody looks up and then each other and the flickering increases before the lights shuts off and they come on only for both gangs to see YN LN in a his cybernetic samurai armor with hand on his murasama blade handle as both gangs and the dragon yakuza aim their weapons at him as YN speaks.

YN: Hmph. So this is what you're selling? *points to heroin* Heroin, in the city of japan. I Thought you yakuza's had honor.

Dragon Yakuza leader: We do. But there are times when you get to break that honor. 

YN: So i can see. But i never thought you would work with american scum like them. *Points to the gang*

Gang Leader: Hey! Fuck you! Beside you've caused problems around the criminal underworld. Your ruining businesses! 

YN: Should have thought of that before killing teenagers that still have a long life ahead of them. This now gives me a reason to kill you all.

Dragon Yakuza Leader: How about we kill you first.

YN: *Sighs and in Japanese* なるほど. それならサイバーサムアリの手に落ちる準備をしなさい! * I see. Then prepare to fall at the hands of the cyber samurai! 

(Start music) 

They shoot at YN but he jumps and deflects the bullets with his murasama as he charges and jumps over the dragon yakuza and lands in front of the gangs as he slashes one member in half, another one he decapitates as blood spray everywhere and he slash upwards slicing another member in half and charges at the rest as he begins to slaughter the rest of the gang members as the gang leader yells. 

Gang Leader: How can you not kill this guy!?

YN Finishes killing his men before he charges at the gang leader who shoots at YN but he deflects the bullets and decapitates the leader as the dragon yakuza look in shock before they shoot as YN who deflects the bullets and thanks to his armor the bullets bounce off as the clicks are heard and each member drops their pistols before drawing katanas and YN smirks behind his helmet be he jumps and lands behind them as he slice one across the chest and slashes another's head off and he locks blades with another member before he kicks their legs out and slices his neck as he chokes on his blood as he clenches his neck before YN kicks him in the ground and another jumps at him but he slides on the ground before stabbing his sword in the member's chest and drags the blade before as blood spills on the leaders face and the two pieces of the body fall as YN's Murasama blade is cover in blood and he enters his thoughts.